Series About Analyzing Video Game Music. Video Review?

Mikes

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Recently, I realized that I have a total lack of self-awareness regarding how general audiences think of my videos. I appreciate the nice things my viewers say about them, but feel unaware of other criticisms. I'm worried about the actual content itself. I could find the improvements I'm making to be pretty good, but they can definitely not make much of a difference to someone watching them, so I thought it'd be better to get out of the bubble I see things from and ask for opinions/advice.

This video's arguably representative of the content the series has. If anyone can, I'd appreciate it if you could watch this video and give me some kind of breakdown of what you think about it (so not necessarily "it's good/bad," but like "the humor's cringey"). Preferably, answers to questions like these:

Is the video boring, or entertaining? Did you become uninterested, and just stopped watching? Do you find these videos worth keeping up with? Are the jokes terrible? Was the material difficult to understand? Is my voice audible and clear?

The thing is, you don't even have to watch the entire thing. I'd actually find it really helpful if you watched it like some video you just clicked on from YouTube. It'd give me a much better understanding of how the content stands on its own. These videos can take about a month or more to produce, so I prefer my content to be totally accessible to any audience. I just have no idea if it stands that way, and I feel like I'm left in the dark.

I don't know if I can fix any kind of bad thing I hear about, but it's a lot better to know how other people see it, than know nothing at all. I'd really appreciate any kind of input anyone can provide. :)