SEO right after uploading?

Phiul

I've Got It
Reaction score
Hello all,

I've read a few days ago (dont remember where) that when you upload a video you should try to optimize it as
as soon as possible, because if you don't do it in 48h or if it's poorly done, your video will just sink. So, basically take care of all the SEO as soon as the video is uploaded.

Is that true? If you have any old videos that you want to re-do all the SEO, is it useless?

Thanks.

joshgrahamvlogman234

Reaction score
Hello all,

I've read a few days ago (dont remember where) that when you upload a video you should try to optimize it as
as soon as possible, because if you don't do it in 48h or if it's poorly done, your video will just sink. So, basically take care of all the SEO as soon as the video is uploaded.

Is that true? If you have any old videos that you want to re-do all the SEO, is it useless?

Thanks.
Well when you search a tag on youtube you can either search for most recent or most relevent. SEO on old videos will help for most relevent no matter how long its been out but for recent searches you may be out of luck. Its worth redoing some of your more popular old videos but youre better off investing time in advertising your content to bring in more views.

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Phiul

UhoohExtra

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Its better I think to plan ahead and do all your tags, description and title first. That way you don't rush and put just anything down. Also there is some stuff you can't change afterwards including:
1. the file name of the mp4 you uploaded.
2. the spoken narration in your video