Channel Type
Gamer
thanks reallly help full ;)

rigpop

Yttalk Pokemon Expert
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Glad to hear that! If you want to really benefit from it, jump on Google and read up on it more for an hour or two!
will do the thing is just i have school tomorow and it,s night here in Sweden xD Lolz well search more about it tomorow and thanks again for sharing this ;)

F*CKINGENIOUS

Movie freaks unite!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Reviewer
I'm certainly not trying to be patronizing. But I'm also not gonna sit around and sweet talk people, that are posting things that are outright wrong. People that say "the only way to get more views is to keep making good content" are practically damning someone into months of hard labour with no solid results. I must say that, frankly, I've been quite shocked at some of the posts made here. I had originally assumed this forum would have been filled with tons of knowledge about YouTube (considering that's what it's supposed to be), but an incredible amount of posts are giving really bad advice.
I don't do humble. Not that I'm trying to be arrogant either, don't get me wrong, I'm not out to p**s anybody off. In fact, I originally came to this forum to ask a question (which was never answered, sadly). But I'm not gonna sit around and talk to people like they are 12 year old kids (except the ones that are... they are excused!). You're adults. You're supposed to be able to deal with constructive criticism. When you say something wrong, you should expect to be called out on it.

Everyone else seems to be really appreciative of your info, perhaps I reacted from an erroneous perspective. I apologize if I came off as rude. Welcome to the forum.

Philip Zeplin

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
will do the thing is just i have school tomorow and it,s night here in Sweden xD Lolz well search more about it tomorow and thanks again for sharing this ;)
Hey, it's night here in Denmark too! You're young, you don't need more than 6 hours of sleep! :p

Everyone else seems to be really appreciative of your info, perhaps I reacted from an erroneous perspective. I apologize if I came off as rude. Welcome to the forum.

Not at all :)

MattZ

YouTube Networks Addict!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Glad to hear that! If you want to really benefit from it, jump on Google and read up on it more for an hour or two!
Hey, you got skype? I'm interested in talking to you further on this matter, thanks.

Philip Zeplin

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey, you got skype? I'm interested in talking to you further on this matter, thanks.
I do, but as I noted in the original post, I'm creating an actual product to sell, with all the information, so I'm not just going to sit around and spill the beans :) (it took both time and money to learn it all, after all).
If you are interested in learning more about SEO from me, and would want Skype sessions about that, I would have to charge you my hourly SEO wage ($30 an hour).
If you yourself have indepth knowledge of SEO for video, and it's more of a back-and-forth information sharing thing, I'd be game.
Either way, my personal skype ID is philip.zeplin For matters related to my YouTube channel, it's TokyoZeplin

MattZ

YouTube Networks Addict!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I do, but as I noted in the original post, I'm creating an actual product to sell, with all the information, so I'm not just going to sit around and spill the beans :) (it took both time and money to learn it all, after all).
If you are interested in learning more about SEO from me, and would want Skype sessions about that, I would have to charge you my hourly SEO wage ($30 an hour).
If you yourself have indepth knowledge of SEO for video, and it's more of a back-and-forth information sharing thing, I'd be game.
Either way, my personal skype ID is philip.zeplin For matters related to my YouTube channel, it's TokyoZeplin
Alright I sent a friend request.