SEO Feedback

ScouseMouse

Is anyone able to give me a little feedback on my SEO if you know your stuff plz (so you probably need TubeBuddy)

You dont need to sub or even view my videos if you dont want to

Just wanna know if I'm doing a good job of avoiding tags that are too generic, if my titles and descriptions are ok etc.

Im a very new channel so there are only 3 videos to check.

Think my channel will auto be at the bottom of all my posts? If not you can search 'Scousemouse' and I'm the little grey mouse about 4th or 5th on the list

Thanks in advance!

I did a thread about free SEO optimization have a look and improve it yourself.

Thread: yttalk.com/threads/easy-video-seo-score-using-free-chrome-extension-and-website.263430/

Sincerely, Phil

I did a thread about free SEO optimization have a look and improve it yourself.

Thread: yttalk.com/threads/easy-video-seo-score-using-free-chrome-extension-and-website.263430/

Sincerely, Phil

I wanna improve it myself, I'll check out your thread too but I've read quite a few threads on SEO and seen a few videos too.

I just wanted some feedback as to whether I'm implementing what I've read/seen well or not. I'd rather find out now 3 videos in to my channel than find out 50 videos in that my SEO is rubbish.

I wanna improve it myself, I'll check out your thread to but I've read quite a few threads on SEO and seen a few videos too.

I just wanted some feedback as to whether I'm implementing what I've read/seen well or not. I'd rather find out now 3 videos in to my channel than find out 50 videos in that my SEO is rubbish.
oh ok.

I've moved your thread to the review / feedback forum. :)

For future reference: - Please note that the review forum is the only forum where active YTtalk members can ask for feedback on their videos and channel (including artwork) at the rate of no more than 1 request per week. We like to keep this sort of thread out of the main forums. :) If the review request complies with the review forum rules (at the top of the review forum), then they get approved by a member of staff.

Back