Send Me Your Clips! =]

Bosco

MLG Player | aoX | UnDefined | ReBirth |
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
Hey guys if you have any call of duty , any version clips pm me on here and i would love to edit them for you.

What you get:

Well if you have so many clips that it is your own montage, then you get the downloadable link to your video, if you just send a clip or two, you get free advertisement on RatedPro channel.

So pm me if you want to get your clips edited.

Michael Carlyle

The Active Member!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Reviewer
I would/will take part in this when I get a capture card (not getting one until I need one, which is not now). So until then!

Bosco

Reaction score
Channel Type
i have a capture card and at one point was actually sponsored for call of duty look up Team aoX but anyways i have an HD PVR but i cant be hassled to get clips when im not even on a pro team anymore and i havent sniped in ages lol

Michael Carlyle

The Active Member!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Reviewer
i have a capture card and at one point was actually sponsored for call of duty look up Team aoX but anyways i have an HD PVR but i cant be hassled to get clips when im not even on a pro team anymore and i havent sniped in ages lol
Haha awesome, I would buy a HD PVR, but at the current moment in time, I don't have £160 to spare on something I'll use once in a while...haha

Bosco

Reaction score
Channel Type
HD PVR where its at lol ;)