Animation Send me funny videos!

ZIFprod

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
So I have these videos where I take short clips from Youtube Videos, use the audio, and animate the visable portion of it with Nintendo characters. (Its more like using gifs and moving em around, but it still takes a while to get em done. SO DON'T YELL AT ME!!! lol) Surprisingly enough, even with all of the videos that there are online, there are times where it is hard to find any that give me that spark in my mind to open up my editor and get creative. So I thought that maybe I could reach out to some people and possibly get some help. (Before anyone points their fingers at me and yell "Copyright!", I make these for fun and in no way making money off of them. I even leave links to the videos in the description and annotations...so yeah. lol)

Now there are certain requirements for the videos that you send to me.

* Has to be made by the content creator. Nothing like an uploaded video of a funny moment on a news broadcast or a funny clip from a movie.

* Audio is clear

* If the part of the video that you want me to use has heavily copyrighted music from a band, (or thanks to the new content id system) a video game, etc, I won't use it.

* No profanity. Yes, my channel is viewed by some kids that I know personally, so its age appropriate...go ahead, judge me. lol

* I'm downloading the videos, so try not to send me something that is over 30 mins long. lol

P.S. If you're comfortable with it, you can even send me one of yours. Think it would be pretty fun to see one of your clips animated by a non animator. Don't you? lol

If you want an idea of how these clips would look like afterwards, go to my channel, ZIFprod, and look up Youtube Videos (Nintendo Version). (Can't post the playlist link here...meh lol) I have three of em up now. They're pretty short videos, so I don't think it'll be a waste of time at all...maybe. lol

Thank you so much for at least considering to help me out. I love making these and it sucks that I can't seem to find any good clips to make more. I really appreciate it. :)

xandru8

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I wil take a look at my blooper chest to see if i haven`t throuwn out everything that is embarasing but if I find anything I will give you a buzz, good luck man

ZIFprod

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I wil take a look at my blooper chest to see if i haven`t throuwn out everything that is embarasing but if I find anything I will give you a buzz, good luck man
Not really looking for bloopers, but thanks for the support. lol :)

Reactions: xandru8

ProfKranc

Voice actor and Film-maker here to help :-D
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
You can use any of my vids if you want! However I don't know how to PM you and it doesn't allow me to post links :-/

If you were going to use some, I would advise you using either one of these three:

Government shut down in a nutshell!
(i think this one would probably be the best as it has a very concise punchline. Another one like it is Mount everest Fail)

Man of Speed!

or Laser Shooting Duck President!

If you do end up using one of them, please tell me! I would love to see it :-D

Also there is this other one making fun of dungans and dragons that isn't mine, but its hilarious! :-D

ZIFprod

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
You can use any of my vids if you want! However I don't know how to PM you and it doesn't allow me to post links :-/

If you were going to use some, I would advise you using either one of these three:

Government shut down in a nutshell!
(i think this one would probably be the best as it has a very concise punchline. Another one like it is Mount everest Fail)

Man of Speed!

or Laser Shooting Duck President!

If you do end up using one of them, please tell me! I would love to see it :-D

Also there is this other one making fun of dungans and dragons that isn't mine, but its hilarious! :-D
lol All so good! (Awesome vfx in the laser shooting duck video btw) Eh, I'm probably gonna go with your first suggestion. Gonna be a while till I release the video. Still looking for more clips to use, but you have helped me get another step closer. Thanks man. Really do appreciate it. :)

ProfKranc

Voice actor and Film-maker here to help :-D
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
lol All so good! (Awesome vfx in the laser shooting duck video btw) Eh, I'm probably gonna go with your first suggestion. Gonna be a while till I release the video. Still looking for more clips to use, but you have helped me get another step closer. Thanks man. Really do appreciate it. :)
Thanks man! Send me a mail if you do use them! :-D