Selling your brand products

Alex D

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys, not sure if I am posting in the right place. I have seen advertisement for companies who say they will run your whole clothing line from ordering more t-shirt and etc to packaging orders and shipping out to your fans.
Have you guys heard of these companies and are they worth using? I am still too small of a channel to worry about not being able to keep up with orders but I am thinking for the future.

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I haven´t heard of it, is it real? I don´t believe that they are legit though, and maybe they take a quite cut of earnings if they help you!

PictureFIT

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
They are legit, but they do in fact take quite a cut from your sales. They are on-demand type companies that will manufacture your apparel whenever there is an order for it. Since they have all the tools necessary to create apparel on the fly, they won't manufacture in bulk (which is usually cheaper if you're purchasing straight up). If you have no experience in apparel and branding, this can be your best strategy. However, if you do a little research and look around your local apparel distributors, you most likely will find a better deal and won't cut into your own profit margins.

Reactions: Alex D

Kush Patel

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
It is better if you don't have the time to do it yourself. Depending on the site, they can take a chunk of money AFTER their own costs, so you lose profit, but also save time from not packing/mailing.

Alex D

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well my wife is a stay t home mom so she has time to do it if anything. At least for now :)

Deltoy

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
I think I've seen advertisements for custom hats at the beginning of youtube videos. As like a sponsor or something....

UserU

Suspended
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Unless you have a tremendously large fanbase, it's usually not worth it. The companies would either consider catering to large channels or you have to pay thru your nose just for a few sets of this and that.

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Interesting. Do any of you have any links to clothing companies like that?? Just to check out their services

OneSpeak

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yea they r legit, they r kinda on-demand type companies.

You could make some good cash via ur channel if u got such a large fanbase.