Sell my youtube channel!?!

Would you sell 10% of your Youtube-channel for whatever you make on that channel in one year?

• Total voters

Dasennasilva

Hi guys, hope you are all doing great. I would love to get your feedback on what you think about selling a share of your youtube channel (and revenue).

Thanks a bunch!

Sorry to tell you this: but what you are proposing is a violation of YouTube's Terms of Use if I am not mistaken. Are you looking to get permanently banned from YouTube? If so, go ahead with your plan. I personally wouldn't risk it.

Ok, what does it actually say in the Terms of use? Sorry for the newbie questions...
Go to the bottom of any page on YouTube and you will find a link titled "Terms". Click that link and read all of it. There will be links to other sections of the site which clarify some of the sections. I believe the section saying "you may not sell any part of the service" might be what you are looking for.

Go to the bottom of any page on YouTube and you will find a link titled "Terms". Click that link and read all of it. There will be links to other sections of the site which clarify some of the sections. I believe the section saying "you may not sell any part of the service" might be what you are looking for.

Ok, I will look into that carefully, but what is your thoughts regarding people selling accounts on sites like EpicNPC (cant post links, but google "sell youtube account" and that site pops up)

Is that just scams?

Aha... Ok, so whats the difference with the Networks, don´t they pay for a cut of your Adsense money?
No actually they don't. They offer you various "perks" i.e., royalty-free music, Spreadshirt accounts, etc. These cannot be translated into or turned into money at all (except in the case of merchandise sales through places like Spreadshirt). If they were actually paying money to get money, would that even make a lot of sense?

Back