Other Self Development Channel Looking For People Who Want To Create A Powerful "Motivational Family"

ChrisLegend

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey there peeps! I'm looking for other motivational/inspirational channels that are centered around self-development that want to collab with each other and then proceed to make a "Motivational Family/Community" where we all promote eachother and raise each other up until we are literally at the top. Want serious people that are committed with regular uploads and looking to experiment and get our of your comfort zones and cause some serious expansion please!

Thank you very much guys and hope you all have an excellent day :)

ShaunteSymone

Explore, grow, and be kind.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer, Other
Hey Chris,

I really like this idea. I'm currently in the process of rebranding my youtube in a sense, to create this place for self-improvement, growth, and motivation so this is just up my alley. If you'd ever want to collaborate or even just discuss ideas and such, I'd be up for it.

Best of luck on your adventure
Shaunte :)

Jason Rojas

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Hey Chris,

Love the enthusiasm you have there and I think it would be awesome to collab. I already post self-development videos three times a week and stay consistent to that schedule. If you want to collab just let me know and I'd love to talk about some ideas we could do.

Cheers,

Jason

NathanielGE

I've Got It
Reaction score
Hey gang! Love this idea.

Chris, just subbed to your channel. I think we are basically both heading in the same direction. Im gonna be adding book reviews, some principles/effects, motivational videos (editing one right now) but also some more fun stuff. We both even have the over the shoulder inspirational header haha.

Hey Chris,

I really like this idea. I'm currently in the process of rebranding my youtube in a sense, to create this place for self-improvement, growth, and motivation so this is just up my alley. If you'd ever want to collaborate or even just discuss ideas and such, I'd be up for it.

Best of luck on your adventure
Shaunte :)
Hey Chris,

Love the enthusiasm you have there and I think it would be awesome to collab. I already post self-development videos three times a week and stay consistent to that schedule. If you want to collab just let me know and I'd love to talk about some ideas we could do.

Cheers,

Jason
Shanute and Jason, just a heads up for you guys. The links to your channels don't work. I found them, but I had to enter your names manually.

Deffo up for building up something though for real.

MightyBrows

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I would potentially be interested in this Chris, my channel is all about improving myself and offering advice. How would you see this working?

ShaunteSymone

Explore, grow, and be kind.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer, Other
Hey gang! Love this idea.

Chris, just subbed to your channel. I think we are basically both heading in the same direction. Im gonna be adding book reviews, some principles/effects, motivational videos (editing one right now) but also some more fun stuff. We both even have the over the shoulder inspirational header haha.

Shanute and Jason, just a heads up for you guys. The links to your channels don't work. I found them, but I had to enter your names manually.

Deffo up for building up something though for real.
ah, thanks! I think I've fixed the problem now.

Reactions: NathanielGE

Onestephigher

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi, I am interested in the group and can add a different element on the table. sign me up!! :D

PositivelyBrainwashed

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Hey Chris, I always see you around here and you seem very committed to your channel. I'd like to join the tribe/group. PM me for details.

Banished

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Hey! I just started my YouTube channel but my main series is 'how to gain confidence' and will cover all types of life issues we face! I think we really suit and could do some real YouTube ladder climbing!
Let me know if you are interested!