Comedy Seen Sanity not included ? Well I'm looking to make something similar and could you use your help :)

Phact

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I've had a dream for a while now to have my own production company/business, but I've only recently really developed myself enough to go after it and would love to have any help in making something great :) I've had an idea of a series very similar to Sanity not included or Red vs blue if you are familiar with them, and have a great source of energy to bring to them and a basic idea of what I want to include in it. The only problem is I am no animator and I would love to actually have a group of us working on making something that could really take us somewhere, in or outside of youtube, or both !! So if you are interested please GET IN CONTACT and let's make something amazing together !!

Scootakip [Lana]

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I remember I tried to make a series like SNI years ago, when I was younger. It was awful, so thank goodness I never managed to finish it, haha.
Anyways, I'd be interested in working on a series with you. If you have Discord, I'd be happy to add you.

Phact

Reaction score
Hi dude. I'm so sorry, I've just got back from being on Holiday so I've been off the internet for a few days. I forgot to mention before I left how because I'm brand new to this forum that it wouldn't let me message you :( My Discord is 'A Phact' if you still want to make this happen !! :)