Voice Acting Seeking Woman With Energetic Voice for Narration

Rowan Oakley

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hello!

I run a YouTube channel showing audioreadings of feel-good stories. I'm not the best person to cast for every story, so sometimes I seek other narrators to ensure that I get the right voice for the right story. With that in mind, I have a story on my to-do list that would suit a woman with an energetic, 'active' sounding voice. The story is an account of a couple walking through the snow and having a snow-fight.

If you are interested in narrating this story please send me a sample reading of the following, to thesaturdaystorytellers@gmail.com:

"It wasn’t just silence, it was silence. In the city, there was always something making noise somewhere, but here, there was an emptiness between the birds and the wind, like the blank space on a page. It was just dawning on her that this was the first time she’d heard silence, real silence, in… she couldn’t remember how long."

I will, of course, credit the person who ends up doing the full narration in the video and the video's description.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Reactions: CristyTango

CristyTango

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian
I don't have the best mic, but I'm sending an email! :)

Rowan Oakley

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I don't have the best mic, but I'm sending an email! :)
Rockin'! I look forward to hearing from you!

EDIT: Just for the benefit of anybody else reading this thread, Cristy is one applicant but I welcome more.

Last edited: