Vlog Seeking Vlog Collab!

TheSpanishKorean

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hello everyone,
My wife and I just started our family YT channel and we would LOVE to collab with another vlog channel.
We are a diversefamily and our baby is extremely mixed (1/2 Korean, 1/4 Puertorican, 1/4 white).
Any good vibed vlog channel would be great!
I also have another YT channel with 440 subs and I can shout you out there if you return the favor on this family channel.

Family channel name: The Spanish Korean

Last edited by a moderator:

CrazyPUA

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Reviewer
Hello everyone,
My wife and I just started our family YT channel and we would LOVE to collab with another vlog channel.
We are a diversefamily and our baby is extremely mixed (1/2 Korean, 1/4 Puertorican, 1/4 white).
Any good vibed vlog channel would be great!
I also have another YT channel with 440 subs and I can shout you out there if you return the favor on this family channel.

Family channel name: The Spanish Korean
This sounds like an amazing idea, what do you guys have in mind?

tomandkatitv

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
hi guys.

how would a collaboration work?

ComicDj

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
hi guys.

how would a collaboration work?
basically it would depend on what the other channel does. So for our channel we do famil vlogs. If we met another family vlog, we would say "hey everyone , check out our friend channel over at " ". They are really fun and also make videos!

RockyTheRollingCrab

Reaction score
hey guys! I am also totally new to collabs but would surely like to get connected with as many people as possible for the same. I stay in Dubai I basically share Life in Dubai, mainly keeping in mind those who admire the place, those who are planning a visit, and those who are residing here. I am game for collab ideas !