Voice Acting Seeking Tons of Voice Actresses and Female Singers for 10K Milestone

Cromartie

Loving YTtalk
Hey again all. Being as I'm an independent animator, I'm starting the work on my 10K special super early despite being 3,000 away from the milestone. I want to do a big celebration special for my channel featuring all of the most popular characters on it and am seeking people to fill the roles. Here's what I need in order of size/importance.

Main Character Roles
  • "I Wanna Dance With Somebody" singer for Plum
tumblr_ohmktbMDAv1ryfypgo1_540.png

One of my top needed ones. Someone to sing a cover of Whitney Houston's "I Wanna Dance With Somebody" for the intro (performed by my channel's mascot Plum). From "clock strikes upon the hour" up to "..with somebody who loves me" of the first chorus.

• Deville
tumblr_ohmoypigsW1ryfypgo1_540.png

My channel's most popular character and thus the one with the most pressure behind her. 17 years old. Prankster. Energetic, high pitched, doesn't take anything seriously. Fun-loving with a desire for mischief. Inspired by vintage "screwball" cartoon personalities. Has a signature high pitched "hee hee hee" laugh that has it's similarities to a witch's cackle. Has second most screen time presence behind Plum.
  • Marion
    tumblr_ohmoypigsW1ryfypgo2_540.png
Short-tempered, young adult level mid-range voice. Very angry. Firey. Appears towards the middle of the special attempting to prank Deville (and failing).

• Kay
tumblr_ohmoypigsW1ryfypgo4_540.png

Dim-witted. Young teen high-pitched voice. Kind of a "dumb blonde" stereotype despite not being blonde. The "Lennie" to Marion being "George." Childlike, easily distracted. Appears with Marion.
  • Malley
tumblr_ohmoypigsW1ryfypgo3_540.png

Irish accent. Lower range teen voice. Annoyed by Deville's antics, tired, frustrated. Small cameo during Marion's segment. Interacts with her the most. I keep imagining a "Becky Lynch" type voice in my head.

Cameo Roles
  • Fangirl
Cameo. Bubbly, excited, creepily obsessed. Young teen voice range. The average "omigodit'stotallyyou" person at a concert who's freaking out at meeting their idol (like I've totally done irl).
  • Various for "Special Request Theatre"
I'm taking fan requests and some of these segments will require misc. voices. These are still in the writing/completion phase so I'll be able to send out more details about them when they're done but any and all voice types from young to old and low to high can apply.

• Singing voices to cover "Defying Gravity" and "I Wanna Dance With Somebody Reprise (Credits)"
I need anyone who wants to to sing a very short parody of Defying Gravity's "and nobody in all of Oz..." ending and various voices for a reprise of the intro song to be sung over the credits (starting and ending from the same spots). Again any and all types, ragnes and styles apply here.

So that's that then this is projected to take a long time. At least over six to nine months (and some of my previous collabs from months ago are still in progress). I hope everyone has an understanding of how long animation takes (especially on your own). The intro's 1/3rd of the way there and I'm confident with enough daily work I'll get it done before 10,000 though.

I don't really care as much about subscriber amount as I do microphone quality. I'd prefer files delivered with no background noise in MP3 or WAV format.

No true deadline for this, but as I've already begun the work on the intro-I'll likely cap submissions off by some time in-between January and February (unless I don't get all the roles filled required). Thanks everybody. :D

I have a friend that is a 15 year old singer, she is pretty good. Add me on skype if interested. clayandrew45

I'm not a good singer, but I would love to do some voice acting. I've done stuff that's similar to voice acting on occasions(with my story narrations). If you still have some spots left I'd like to give it a try.

Sweet, been awhile so I almost didn't catch replies. Will contact all of you folks. :)
Feel free to add me to your list of available voice actors. I have a playlist of stuff my voice is in: jenninexus.com/voiceacting .. love your animation & fun furry characters :-D
jenninexus.com/voiceacting

I'm interested! I can't sing but I can talk lol if you watch my videos you can tell if my voice is the right fit for your characters or not. Let me know! :)

Back