Status
Not open for further replies.

Douglas MacKrell

The Internet's Foremost Sexpro
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey folks,

YTtalk and it's community has been amazing to me as of late, and since I'm smack dab in the middle of a Q&A streak on my show, Internet After Dark (I'm catching up on a backlog of questions right now - check out today's episode for an example of how I answer questions) - I wanted to reach out to all of you and see if anyone has any mature adult questions about sexy adult stuff*.

Now here's how it works: I normally fish for questions on my Tumblr so that people can remain anonymous if they so please. But what I wanted to extend to you fine folk is if you would like to lay claim to your question here in the comments below then I will mention you by your YT channel name and link to your channel with annotations as I ask the question and again as I give my outro**. With all the views I'm getting lately, you're bound to see some folks check out your stuff***.

By all means though, if you'd like to remain anonymous because your question is weird, sensitive, or embarrassing - you can hit me up at internetafterdark dot tumblr dot com****.

So before I close out, I just wanted to thank you all for all the support and the fun over these past few days. The tips and tricks I've learned so far from this site alone have helped me see a huge boost of views and subscribers (I was doing YT all wrong apparantly). You folks are really the best*****!

*Questions do not have to be sexy, mature, or adult

**It may take some time to get to your question, so please be patient - I can only answer one per video.

***I make no guarantee that you will see a boost in visitors - I'm just guessing.

****Weather you choose to be public or private about your identity, I still get the final say about answering your question or not. Questions need to be reasonably coherent and not derogatory or inflammatory in any way.

*****You really are!

gregbowes

Happy Halloween!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My question is "When I make love to my girlfriend, how far is too far when talking dirty to each other?"

Reactions: Douglas MacKrell

Douglas MacKrell

The Internet's Foremost Sexpro
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks Greg!

I just realized though - I hardly go by my YT handle anymore because it's old and off topic. If anyone would like to be called anything BESIDES their YT handle (or if you'd like me to connect a YT channel that isn't the one you've connected here on YTtalk), please let me know in your post to this thread so I know what to call/connect you to in the episode!

Reactions: gregbowes

gregbowes

Happy Halloween!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks Greg!

I just realized though - I hardly go by my YT handle anymore because it's old and off topic. If anyone would like to be called anything BESIDES their YT handle (or if you'd like me to connect a YT channel that isn't the one you've connected here on YTtalk), please let me know in your post to this thread so I know what to call/connect you to in the episode!

I have no problem with you using my name and my channel is the same as my yttalk channel "Greg Bowes Productions"

Reactions: Douglas MacKrell

Ned

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
In a relationship between a man and a woman. Why is it considered desperate for a man to want sex but for a woman its simply because she's horny?

Status
Not open for further replies.