Bluelaade

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello,

I am currently looking for new YouTubers who might be interested in getting together and playing some really fun games while also recording them for YouTube. I have some friends who I rarely ever record with, as they never seem to get online anymore, so I am in search for some more interesting friends to play/record with. There are some minor requirements that I'd prefer are met, but if they cannot all be met, that is perfectly fine!

Requirements:

Have a decent working mic (This doesn't mean you have to have a Blue Yeti, just make sure you have a good quality one.)

Have Skype, Discord, or Teamspeak (All are free programs.)

Have a decent PC (Your PC must be able to play games like Minecraft, Garry's Mod, and Golf with Friends, etc.)

Have decent internet

Have at least 2 or 3 of the following games:
Garry's Mod
Minecraft
Grand Theft Auto V
Deceit
Left 4 Dead 2
Golf With Your Friends
Brawlhalla

Have an open schedule

Be online regularly (once every 2 months doesn't count as regularly)

Have at least 100 subscribers

AND THAT'S IT!

If any one is interested or has any questions, you can hit me up on Skype @ ikryptic_hd.

Thanks! :)

WeirdWolf

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello
i would be interested! I should match all the requirements, aside from the schedule maybe, but scheduling is usually a pain, so i guess that could be managed.
Any specific game you would want to play for the collab?

WeirdWolf

James Gault

Reaction score
Hi guys dont know If you would be interested in a collaboration with m channel

TheToastGamer

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Damnit, I meet all the requirements apart from subs, that's so sad :banghead:

HESTIHEFFER

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
id definitely be interested. I dont have GTA for pc, i only have it for xb1, I have a good mic, a capture card, a good pc, 161 subs, i have Minecraft, and Gmod, I have skype @Tony Forame. Im 13, hilarious and i would love to collab. Skype or commenting on one of my vids would probably be the most easy.

Renee Robles

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yo, My discord is Mr. Pants #4127, I have all games except Deceit and Brawlhalla, I am 16, don't have a PC atm because I sold my old one but I should have a new one within a few weeks

The Bulldozer

Reaction score
I'd love to collab mate, 300 + subs and i think im good for the rest of it. Add me on steam to talk more (thebulldozer03)

InteferanceYT

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Other
This sucks, I meet all the requirements except for the pc which I'd say is the most important part :(