Other Seeking Native Spanish, French, and/or English Speakers

Azren the Language Nerd

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am looking to make a few collaborations with native French, Spanish, and English speakers where we discuss & showcase the differences in your specific dialect. This will add a different element to my channel that I currently don't have.

A few requirements:
1. Good audio+video quality on your own videos
2. You have a relatively energetic/positive persona on camera

If you are a native French, Spanish, or English speaker, and would like to participate, let me know!

TreesandTravels

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
You know I'm in if you want. I've got my, you know, extremely exotic midwestern U.S. dialect haha. Plus more than likely in the next couple weeks I'll be getting a new camera! :D

Azren the Language Nerd

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You know I'm in if you want. I've got my, you know, extremely exotic midwestern U.S. dialect haha. Plus more than likely in the next couple weeks I'll be getting a new camera! :D
Our last collab was fun, it would be good to do one again. Are you familiar with the regional slang terms/dialectal things/accent(s) that apply specifically to where you live, but not in many other regions?

TreesandTravels

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Our last collab was fun, it would be good to do one again. Are you familiar with the regional slang terms/dialectal things/accent(s) that apply specifically to where you live, but not in many other regions?
Yup, and we certainly have some over here!

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Azren the Language Nerd

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yup, and we certainly have some over here!

Great! We should connect via Skype to chat about this collab. I may want to do it slightly differently than our last one format wise, and I want to make sure that we have a good plan for the video. Can you send me your Skype ID? Or have I already added you? (can't remember if I have nor not)

TreesandTravels

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Great! We should connect via Skype to chat about this collab. I may want to do it slightly differently than our last one format wise, and I want to make sure that we have a good plan for the video. Can you send me your Skype ID? Or have I already added you? (can't remember if I have nor not)
XD.possumgirl
Don't make fun of the name, it's old, okay! Haha

Azren the Language Nerd

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
XD.possumgirl
Don't make fun of the name, it's old, okay! Haha

Great, added you. Do you have time this weekend? We will definitely have a time difference since I'm in China currently. Right now, it is 1:13am here on November 19th. What time/day is it for you as you're reading this message? When this weekend are you free (if at all)?

Conso1727

Pizza pasta mandolino videogiochi
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
Not strictly inherent to your request, but I am a native Italian speaker, so if you are ever interested in doing something around that language leave a message on my YTTalk profile.

TreesandTravels

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Great, added you. Do you have time this weekend? We will definitely have a time difference since I'm in China currently. Right now, it is 1:13am here on November 19th. What time/day is it for you as you're reading this message? When this weekend are you free (if at all)?
It's 12:30pm here right now. I'm pretty free this weekend. I'm free from about 5-10pm central time tonight, and I could probably pretty easily talk anytime between 9am and 10pm central on Saturday or Sunday. Just let me know!

Azren the Language Nerd

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Not strictly inherent to your request, but I am a native Italian speaker, so if you are ever interested in doing something around that language leave a message on my YTTalk profile.
Thanks for reaching out. Currently my channel isn't focusing on Italian, but in the future if we do we can definitely chat more :)