Other Seeking cohost for regular Podcast/YouTube talk show

joepatterson

Reaction score
Hi! My name is Joe and I'm looking for a cohost for a regular podcast/YouTube show. I'd like my potential cohost to have input into the process of what exactly it will be about, so rather than having very specific parameters, I'm looking for someone who is fun, expressive, and committed to creating regular content. I would love a female cohost to bring a different perspective and experience to the table, but I would definitely consider anyone if the fit is right. My goal would be to have a regular weekly show that's published as a video on YouTube and as a podcast, with the intention to also create a Patreon for the show with which we'd create more content for paying subscribers, such as episode-by-episode TV show rewatch podcasts.

As far as my background/perspective, I live in western Nebraska, I was raised in a fairly typical conservative Christian home, so I love all the inside jokes and memes that have emerged from all of that (Babylon Bee, Memes For Jesus, etc.). I currently work in ministry as well, but I don't make content about that specifically and I have no interest in starting. I'm all for open discussion of faith and Christian culture when it happens organically or is relevant to the conversation, but I have absolutely no desire to make "Christian" content. I'd rather be someone who makes great, thought-provoking content that's appealing to everyone no matter where they're coming from. I love music, movies, tv shows, games, travel, culture, and creating. If you think you're someone who would vibe well with that approach to creating content, let's talk!

I'm a filmmaker and experienced video editor with a DSLR live streaming setup and high-quality mics. I would happily do all the editing and work of setting up and posting the podcasts and Patreon. So your responsibilities would essentially be:
  • Have a camera and mic to be able to record content online with me (chances are we won't be geographically close so we'd be recording remotely)
  • Plan and record the weekly episodes with me
  • Be active and post on the show's social media/Patreon

All income from the things we create together/Patreon would be equally shared.

My YouTube handle is lincolnjoep, feel free to check out my channel and all my different content, I want you to be able to get as good of a read on me as possible to see if you and I would work well together and make awesome, engaging content, so if there's anything I can do to help you in that regard, please let me know! If you're interested or would like more information, send me an email at joepattersoncreative@gmail.com

Dogking

Reaction score
Hello Joe, my name is D.J. I run a podcast as well. Mine is pretty chill with just casual conversations. I don't know about being a regular cohost but we can do a crossover episode between our shows to try and help each other grow.

JREHL

Reaction score
Are you still looking for someone to fill this role?