Seeing Small Growth Is Motivating

PatientBreeze

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Wanted to get your guys input on something that was on my mind.

I've been seeing small but steady increases in views (maybe only a few more than the day, but still steady increase) and having a new channel I find this really great! It motivates me to keep making content, and also to improve on the content I'm making.

Does anyone else feel this way? My feeling is "hey I must be doing SOMETHING right!"

My highest viewed video has 86 and the past few videos of the week have maybe that COMBINED, but everyday it seems they are getting a few more views each, and that's what's really motivating!
Yeah you are right, seeing the views increase always makes me happy even if they are small. I think its because Youtubers work hard on their videos and when random people watch and like the video they are proud of themselves because they created it :)

Reactions: Lasersgo

KingUsher

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Keep grinding and improving trust me its going to pay off!

JayPlaysOfficial

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You keep putting that hard work in and your going to grow :D yes it might be slow but its a start :) i look at it as, every comment, like, dislike, share, view and all that kind of stuff growth :D recently my channel has taken off a little more which is quite surprising but of course its all due to the amazing audience! :D

RyanJAD22

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Growth with any channel is fun and motivating but something I got way to caught up in. When I first started making videos back in high school (now I'm 24) I was doing it for purely the entertainment! I would show my family and my friends and would love to see their reactions! But after the years I started getting hooked on the views and subs and the business side and wasn't really enjoying my actual content anymore, it turned that I was producing and uploading crappy content just to get my view count up! It took me awhile to realize I was addicted to the views and fell out of love with creating! So after that short story/ rant! Just make sure you are focusing on the content cause in the end it easy to spot someone making videos for the love of it over the money!

Btw I did take a 2 year break and am actually uploading for the fun of creating again!

Reactions: Dutchie Abroad

Dutchie Abroad

Exploring the world one video at a time!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
But after the years I started getting hooked on the views and subs and the business side and wasn't really enjoying my actual content anymore, it turned that I was producing and uploading crappy content just to get my view count up! It took me awhile to realize I was addicted to the views and fell out of love with creating! So after that short story/ rant! Just make sure you are focusing on the content cause in the end it easy to spot someone making videos for the love of it over the money!
This. I'm so scared to fall in that trap! I've only just started my channel, but I have dabbled in YT before. It's so easy to get hung up on the numbers instead of just enjoying what you've made. Thank you for sharing your story and best of luck with your channel!

Reactions: RyanJAD22

RyanJAD22

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This. I'm so scared to fall in that trap! I've only just started my channel, but I have dabbled in YT before. It's so easy to get hung up on the numbers instead of just enjoying what you've made. Thank you for sharing your story and best of luck with your channel!
No problem and thank you!! Stay strong! Lol

Spectre677

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I have some odd ball videos that have gone over 1k views and several over a few hundred but my norm is about 20 to 50 views per video but it is always nice when I get a new active sub even being above 100subs my growth hasn't increased much a bigger YouTuber once told me your hardcore fan base who watch every video is like 10 to 20% of you subscriber base so if you are getting that per video then you are on the right track.

Reactions: RyanJAD22

dina

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
seeing steady growth is absolutely motivating, making videos, editing, and uploading are quite time consuming, so when you see something good coming out of your hard work, it is totally refreshing, i recently noticed that my videos are being suggested now and it sure feels good honestly......