Seeing Small Growth Is Motivating

Lasersgo

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Wanted to get your guys input on something that was on my mind.

I've been seeing small but steady increases in views (maybe only a few more than the day, but still steady increase) and having a new channel I find this really great! It motivates me to keep making content, and also to improve on the content I'm making.

Does anyone else feel this way? My feeling is "hey I must be doing SOMETHING right!"

My highest viewed video has 86 and the past few videos of the week have maybe that COMBINED, but everyday it seems they are getting a few more views each, and that's what's really motivating!

Reactions: darkstarmedia

darkstarmedia

Words are great.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I think it's great that you're seeing some growth so early on!
As long as you keep engaging on various platforms and continually working on your content and your brand, there's no reason why that should stop!

Lasersgo

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I think it's great that you're seeing some growth so early on!
As long as you keep engaging on various platforms and continually working on your content and your brand, there's no reason why that should stop!
Thank you! Yeah it's great! I'm at ~354 views so nothing to write home about, but for me it's great. I didn't think I would get past the 100 mark in my first month when I made the channel!

Reactions: darkstarmedia

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
It feels so awesome that you find that your hard work pays off! Keep on doing what you do!

I do feel suspicious about my growth though, I have seen a sudden growth of subs, but when I look at my subscribers, I don´t see any new names popping up, and NO, I don´t buy them!

Reactions: Lasersgo

DigiBox

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Growth of any kind feels good to me, especially since our growth is in waves sometimes for a few weeks it's really slow then suddenly we do something right and we get a giant influx then a slow down again.

TheCameronWatson

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Yeah I feel ya, its nice to see that video by video your average is moving up, makes it worth the effort in the end!

CrazFrank

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Keep doing what u doing, its working. 19 subs in 1/2 month after starting its huge. 86 views in 2 weeks, is RLY good too.

Youtube is like a ball of snow rolling down hill, i dont think i have to explain to you how this works.

ADketo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm right there with you. I started a few weeks ago, and seeing tiny, incremental changes definitely keeps me motivated.