Second Channel/Getting Views

JohnsonGamingTV

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guy's, I want to make a second channel, I have one where I play games, but I want to make another where I just talk.
My question though, is this: Is it possible to make a second channel that uses the same email and gmail as my first one, because I don't want to have to make a second gmail and email.

Please respond. :D

BusterSenshi

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You can create as many accounts as you want, however why would you?

You have 7 subscribers and you have not found what your niche is on YouTube, maybe people will like seeing you talk more than play games, maybe they'll like the fact you do both!

The point is if you don't have 10,000 subscribers you are sill a small channel and you are not set in "program" keep your focus on ONE channel, raise it, it is your baby.

Reactions: Itskamren

JohnsonGamingTV

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer

You have 7 subscribers and you have not found what your niche is on YouTube, maybe people will like seeing you talk more than play games, maybe they'll like the fact you do both!

The point is if you don't have 10,000 subscribers you are sill a small channel and you are not set in "program" keep your focus on ONE channel, raise it, it is your baby.
Alright...Well, how could I gain views? Because I don't really think many people look for a let's play of pokemon yellow...

BusterSenshi

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Alright...Well, how could I gain views? Because I don't really think many people look for a let's play of pokemon yellow...
You are going to want to find community's online that want to watch you play Pokemon, trust me there are a TON!

I searched "Let's play pokemon yellow" and all of the videos on the first page have 2000+ views!
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Let's+play+pokemon+yellow&oq=Let's+play+pokemon+yellow&gs_l=youtube.3..0l10.1023.12175.0.12629.37.17.5.15.17.0.149.1435.15j2.17.0...0.0...1ac.1.iX-aQflY4Xw

Watch what they did, make it your own, ALWAYS BE ORIGINAL!

JohnsonGamingTV

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I try to be original, but a lot of stuff has already been done. I'm thinking of way's to have my face in the top left corner though.

deanince

I like music n'ting.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer

I disagree. People have this thing about subscribers, but it's really all about the views. And also, anyone who finds this dude's gaming channel aren't going to watch his vlogs unless they're gaming related. Keep different content separate is what I say. I have a channel for my band and a gaming channel - if I merge those together, it would create havoc, and it would drive fans of my band away. Again, you'll use the subscriber argument but most of the fans of my band don't have YouTube accounts - I merely make the videos so people can hear my songs, regardless of who subscribes to the band's channel. Anyone who is subscribed doesn't care for my gaming, it is completely separate.

As for creating multiple accounts using only one email, I really have no idea. Sorry :(

JohnsonGamingTV

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
My other channel probably would just consist of me talking about another channel, it's cons and pros, and then telling people to check it out, i'd talk about one channel per week.

BusterSenshi

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I disagree. People have this thing about subscribers, but it's really all about the views. And also, anyone who finds this dude's gaming channel aren't going to watch his vlogs unless they're gaming related. Keep different content separate is what I say. I have a channel for my band and a gaming channel - if I merge those together, it would create havoc, and it would drive fans of my band away. Again, you'll use the subscriber argument but most of the fans of my band don't have YouTube accounts - I merely make the videos so people can hear my songs, regardless of who subscribes to the band's channel. Anyone who is subscribed doesn't care for my gaming, it is completely separate.

As for creating multiple accounts using only one email, I really have no idea. Sorry :(
Okay don't listen to me, listen to Philip DeFranco:

DeantheDinosauce

Cartoonist/Animator
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Stay well away from making a second channel until you get a consistent audience.

It irritates me when I see people with 200 subscribers who have a second channel where they vlog, and that channel has less than 30 subs and the views are much less.

Reactions: BusterSenshi

JohnsonGamingTV

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
So~... What about getting more views? Maybe, a nice way to advertise?