Second Channel Branding

GeekOvision

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey! I'm currently working on a channel for me and my friends (no content is out for it currently) and I've been trying to get some feedback on the channel design. If you have any ideas as to what I could do to make it better, please tell me!upload_2018-12-15_10-46-6.png

Madiisuun

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i really like the design that you have going! i think the avatar and header match very nicely, and i don't necessarily think having the name on the header is a must, because the logo seems to integrate into the header. i love it! good luck w your channel!

EdiEcho

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hey! I'm currently working on a channel for me and my friends (no content is out for it currently) and I've been trying to get some feedback on the channel design. If you have any ideas as to what I could do to make it better, please tell me!View attachment 42614
what is the genre of the channel? gaming? I like the icon/ banner so far

GeekOvision

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i really like the design that you have going! i think the avatar and header match very nicely, and i don't necessarily think having the name on the header is a must, because the logo seems to integrate into the header. i love it! good luck w your channel!
Thanks! I really appreciate the feedback :)

what is the genre of the channel? gaming? I like the icon/ banner so far
The channel is for gaming! It's called first quest as me and a friend will be helping someone through a game they've never played before, so it's like we're helping him through his "first quest" if that makes any sense. Also, I appreciate the feedback :)