Other Searching for small channels

ElvanPlays

YTtalks HarryPotter
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer, Designer, Cartoonist, Animator
Hello everyone! :)

Im looking for small youtubers in my size that want to share the "featured channels" function on Youtube. You can be big to ,this is just a thing for fun and to help each other out
Let me know :)
Peace!

Buzzertech

Tutorial Master!!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello everyone! :)

Im looking for small youtubers in my size that want to share the "featured channels" function on Youtube. You can be big to ,this is just a thing for fun and to help each other out
Let me know :)
Peace!
I am Interested! Let's Share! Coz Sharing is Caring!

Reactions: ElvanPlays

MrWapk

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm interested! I'm looking to renew my featured channels with active channels! Preferably gaming channels like mine, and preferably with channels that would like to interact and become friends!

Reactions: ElvanPlays

ElvanPlays

YTtalks HarryPotter
Reaction score
Channel Type
I'm interested! I'm looking to renew my featured channels with active channels! Preferably gaming channels like mine, and preferable with channels that would like to interact and become friends!
Sure why not, im a gaming channel but i also do some vloggin sometimes. Not always but once in a while :)

ElvanPlays

YTtalks HarryPotter
Reaction score
Channel Type
Awesome! :D Would you like to play games together?
Sure, thats possible but i have a such suckie PC right know. Someday ? :D[DOUBLEPOST=1430843534,1430843294][/DOUBLEPOST]
I am Interested! Let's Share! Coz Sharing is Caring!
i have added you :)

I'm interested! I'm looking to renew my featured channels with active channels! Preferably gaming channels like mine, and preferably with channels that would like to interact and become friends!
Done :) now we are official friends hehe