Gaming Searching for new youtubers that want to seriously try

Runic

Reaction score
Hello,

Im looking for PC Gamers that are looking to make a consistent amount of videos.
Personally I have restarted my youtube channel and would like to find people that are on the same level.
I am active online and want to make a group that has some motivation to it. I want to be able to actively schedule recording sessions and plan out
daily videos as a group. This group should be codependent, where everyone benefits from joining. I believe that this will be a great amount of trial and error as chemistry
is always challenge, but if you are as serious as I am about attempting to start making a community then please feel free to join.
Everything is starting fresh including the group name, which will be decided once the group reaches id say 4 members, a standard party size.
Anyway if this is something you would like to be a part of send me a message on discord Runic#7686.
Again this is a PC group mostly although members will be able to record their own preference.
I will be accepting people from anywhere but just know that most activities will be worked around Pacific time.

Last edited:
Reaction score
i will do it with you Runic, but it didn't show you for me in discord, if u want to message me my discord is thegoldenbear#8208

B0KCH0Y

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
sent you a friend request on discord accept if you want to talk
i will do it with you Runic, but it didn't show you for me in discord, if u want to message me my discord is thegoldenbear#8208
hey it didn't work plz message me on https://discord.gg/5Egr4vH
Hey all I haven't heard from runic yet so while we wait i think it would be good to get the group going and start getting connected while we wait. spanky and golden bear i couldnt find you. dragonfire i joined your discord and added you as a friend

Jared Giganti

Reaction score
I'm down to make videos, and streams. I'll send you a friend request on discord.