• Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Gaming Searching for new youtubers that want to seriously try

Runic

Reaction score
Hello,

Im looking for PC Gamers that are looking to make a consistent amount of videos.
Personally I have restarted my youtube channel and would like to find people that are on the same level.
I am active online and want to make a group that has some motivation to it. I want to be able to actively schedule recording sessions and plan out
daily videos as a group. This group should be codependent, where everyone benefits from joining. I believe that this will be a great amount of trial and error as chemistry
is always challenge, but if you are as serious as I am about attempting to start making a community then please feel free to join.
Everything is starting fresh including the group name, which will be decided once the group reaches id say 4 members, a standard party size.
Anyway if this is something you would like to be a part of send me a message on discord Runic#7686.
Again this is a PC group mostly although members will be able to record their own preference.
I will be accepting people from anywhere but just know that most activities will be worked around Pacific time.

Last edited:
Reaction score
i will do it with you Runic, but it didn't show you for me in discord, if u want to message me my discord is thegoldenbear#8208

B0KCH0Y

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
sent you a friend request on discord accept if you want to talk
i will do it with you Runic, but it didn't show you for me in discord, if u want to message me my discord is thegoldenbear#8208
hey it didn't work plz message me on https://discord.gg/5Egr4vH
Hey all I haven't heard from runic yet so while we wait i think it would be good to get the group going and start getting connected while we wait. spanky and golden bear i couldnt find you. dragonfire i joined your discord and added you as a friend

Jared Giganti

Reaction score
I'm down to make videos, and streams. I'll send you a friend request on discord.