Gaming Searching for Dota 2 mateys!

Kevin Fo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian, Gamer
Hello y'all!

I've been quite active Dota 2 wise and i'd like to create some video's on this subject of matter ;).
We're going to be doing analysises ( that's meant to be the plural of analysis, atleast i hope so ) or random matches, highlights and even livestreaming. The reason that i'm searching for mateys has 2 main reasons the first one being that my pc shucks and can't handle recording and the second reason being that gaming is just more fun with friends! So if you're interested into going on a wild adventure, running as fast as the wind, striking as thunder and are bloodlusty for... blood ( hope you get the references ) then fire me up a message on my skype: vikingbread!

What I expect of you:
- Your pc can record dota 2 on max settings ( or something close to it )
- you have a decent mic
- you are an enthousiastic source of energy
- you are team-oriented and don't give up easily ( This is a big one! I really get sick and tired of people that give up before the ancient has fallen. When it's not dead. You've not lost. So man up ( or woman up ) yourself and stride till the bitter end of time. )

What you'll get:
- An enthuasiastic guy that likes to do everything in order to have the team winning ( again, never give up. )
- A lot of wordplay and different accents and voices
- An experienced youtuber that has done several collabs.
- A guy who watches a lot of pro games, to try and hone his skills. ( analytical and strategy wise )
- The unique chance to work with a Viking bread!

Kevin Fo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian, Gamer
Ain't nobody want to be my matey? It gets quite lonely at the sea at times... . Also don't take the requirements too heavy. It's just a guideline!!