Gaming Searching For Chill, Enthusiastic YouTube Gamers Willing To Join A Gaming Collab Group

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our goal: We’re extensively searching for proper, gaming candidates who are willing to start an organic relationship with a Discord group centered on nerd culture. We want to extend an olive branch with people who might be interested to join this opportunity for people who are interested in conversing, playing video games, talking in chat/voice and potentially finding new content creators down the road.

Note:

Timezones: If you’re selected the group is open 24/7 for conversation. You’ll be put on a three-week grace period to get to know you better before being on content. After that grace period we usually do all of our activities on Sundays at 8PM EDT or 6PM GMT.

Description of someone who would fit your style in a gaming group: A fun, passionate person when it comes to the things they talk about. Can be knowledgeable in either video games, movies, anime or comics. We just want a person who shares the same relevant interests, but we're primarily looking for gamers. Must be individuals who are understanding, who doesn’t mind dark humor and good discussions.

Maturity level: 18+ and no exceptions. We swear and make dirty jokes. That has to be acceptable.

Things we want to collaborate on if you go far in this group: Gaming podcasts/discussions, let’s plays, livestreams, comic book podcasts, reaction videos to events like E3, and reactions to video game movies. We do it all.

Any requirements?:

-You must have a presentable YouTube/Twitch channel so we can gauge who you are. It's best preferred if you're talking about games in voice. This one is super necessary. If we didn't answer your inquiry it's nothing personal, just means we weren't interested in the channel due to that red text i.e. gameplay, but no mic.

-Do not be impatient with this inquiry.

-We’re not accepting people who don’t know anything about nerd culture/gaming. If you don’t have a high/decent knowledge of video games at bare minimum then don’t join.

-Must have a thick skin to differing opinions and dark, adult humor.

-Females, if you come in here you can’t be an SJW or extreme feminist. We don’t mind girls joining, but the server is mostly male populated so come in here with equality or not at all.

-While there is no age limit we accept no squeakers or kids who just play Minecraft and Fortnite. See rule 2.

-Must have a good/decent mic.

-Must speak decent English.

-Must not have an issue with swearing.

-Must actually devote time to the group.

-No political debates allowed.

-No lurking (People who don't speak, you’ll get kicked out if you choose not to talk in the group at all.)

-Must be drama free/non-aggressive in disagreements. (Civil debates are cool tho, we're not an echo chamber.)

-Must have a Discord account.

-There’s no self-promoting allowed in this group to kickstart your channel. We’re about chemistry first, group content second. Same goes for money, we don’t pay people to make organic chemistry.

-If you been removed before due to not working out or left then do not rejoin the group.

-Do not say you meet all the requirements then you cannot elaborate on why you meet those requirements.

-If you don’t respond to the inquiry after asking then I’ll assume you’re not interested and will move on.

-There are no sub restrictions here.

-We are a big group of 140+ people. If you don't like big groups then you can opt out.

Preferred contact method: That’s about it. DM for links, DM or comment for interests/questions because no channel links will be posted from me in this thread. That's it.

Hey, I am more than interested. I may be new to youtube content creation but I am very active with 35 lets play and other gaming videos. Add me on discord Bernes#1515 so we can start this. I fit all your criteria too.

Hey, I am more than interested. I may be new to youtube content creation but I am very active with 35 lets play and other gaming videos. Add me on discord Bernes#1515 so we can start this. I fit all your criteria too.

I'll add you and we'll talk it over. Blue is already in for example so we'll see if we have the same sentiments.

Since I just found the site today, I cannot send a message. As for requirements, I do meet those and am looking for the same. To get a sense of my style/humor, check out my "shotguns" video for Warframe (OldManTenno on YouTube). We can talk and get a better feel if we'd be a fit. Thanks, and take care.

Your group certainly sounds like the kind of group that I've been searching for a wee while now and your approach is certainly spot on - Chemistry is everything, without chemistry things just fall apart quickly and it doesn't make for a good video. I believe I meet all of your requirements and hope that I may be able to contribute and assist the group if possible :)

I absolutely don't mind swearing in the slightest, I'm Scottish so swearing along with bucket loads of sarcasm is just normal for me :p

I believe my discord username is AlpakaWhacker#8083 . I hope to hear back from you soon :)

Since I just found the site today, I cannot send a message. As for requirements, I do meet those and am looking for the same. To get a sense of my style/humor, check out my "shotguns" video for Warframe (OldManTenno on YouTube). We can talk and get a better feel if we'd be a fit. Thanks, and take care.

I saw your videos. I think they were expertly made to be honest, it's just that kind of knowledge and presentation that we're looking for. However I am curious if you'll be able to accept the unfiltered nature of this particular cast? That's the only concern on my mind on top of seeing if our chemistry works or not. We can always discover this in a call over time I suppose. What's your Discord?[DOUBLEPOST=1537393429,1537393385][/DOUBLEPOST]
Your group certainly sounds like the kind of group that I've been searching for a wee while now and your approach is certainly spot on - Chemistry is everything, without chemistry things just fall apart quickly and it doesn't make for a good video. I believe I meet all of your requirements and hope that I may be able to contribute and assist the group if possible :)

I absolutely don't mind swearing in the slightest, I'm Scottish so swearing along with bucket loads of sarcasm is just normal for me :p

I believe my discord username is AlpakaWhacker#8083 . I hope to hear back from you soon :)

Sounds pretty good I believe. I'll add you on Discord right now and we can talk whenever you're free, man.

I saw your videos. I think they were expertly made to be honest, it's just that kind of knowledge and presentation that we're looking for. However I am curious if you'll be able to accept the unfiltered nature of this particular cast? That's the only concern on my mind on top of seeing if our chemistry works or not. We can always discover this in a call over time I suppose. What's your Discord?[DOUBLEPOST=1537393429,1537393385][/DOUBLEPOST]

You're talking to a sailor, so I'll let you determine what that means. :p My Discord is Lethal (OldManTenno)#6634.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back