Scrolling banners at the top of the forum

TimBarnumComedy

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Is this where you can have your banner if you spend forum cash? If so, has this helped you get views and subs?

Thanks.

Michael Carlyle

The Active Member!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Reviewer
I've used it, and when I brought a banner (for a week), I must have gained 11+ more subs than what I do normally (after a week) :p ;) :penguin:

TimBarnumComedy

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Cool. I was just curious, because I have definitely picked up subs since I've been here, and gotten a few more views (keep in mind I've only shared a couple of my videos since joining). So I just figured I'd ask. I think I need to make a new banner first.

Michael Carlyle

The Active Member!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Yeah, If you want, look in my signature (I have a link, to my thread were I make people banners for cheap :p)

TimBarnumComedy

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I can make my own. I'm well versed in photoshop. Thanks though. Making a banner and a background for my channel are on my weekend agenda. So is recording a podcast. And working out. And getting my drank on. Dang. I might need to outsource the banner. We'll see!

Reactions: Michael

Michael Carlyle

The Active Member!
Reaction score
Channel Type
I can make my own. I'm well versed in photoshop. Thanks though. Making a banner and a background for my channel are on my weekend agenda. So is recording a podcast. And working out. And getting my drank on. Dang. I might need to outsource the banner. We'll see!
Haha Okay, :p