• Not Scripted

Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters

Z3 Mast3r

Pro Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Reviewer, Designer
I am planning on doing commentaries in the future and was wondering if you use a script or if it is completely spontaneous.

Reactions: jeremy doosh

GamerKeebzy

A Wild Keebzy Appears!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
depends on the kind of commentary i suppose, i will say though, you should always have a few things that you plan to talk about either written down or in your head, not a script but more like notes on what to talk about :D

Reactions: Geoff

GamerKeebzy

A Wild Keebzy Appears!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
My commentary would be over game play.
yes but edited gameplay, like montages or just a straight up non edited play kind of thing, are you planning on talking about what happens in the game or about other subjects? theres lots of different kinds of commentaries[DOUBLEPOST=1353177788,1353177762][/DOUBLEPOST]also live or dubbed over after recording?

Geoff

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
depends on the kind of commentary i suppose, i will say though, you should always have a few things that you plan to talk about either written down or in your head, not a script but more like notes on what to talk about :D
When I do my walkthroughs/let's plays (Live), I talk about what is in happening in the game, but may throw in some random stuff. When I do CoD or Halo game plays (Dubbed), I have something I know in mind that I'm going to talk about. Any thing I feel like talking about, whether it be sports or complete and utter randomness. I don't script it though.

Reactions: TheKeebzyShow

GamerKeebzy

A Wild Keebzy Appears!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
When I do my walkthroughs/let's plays (Live), I talk about what is in happening in the game, but may throw in some random stuff. When I do CoD or Halo game plays (Dubbed), I have something I know in mind that I'm going to talk about. Any thing I feel like talking about, whether it be sports or complete and utter randomness. I don't script it though.
yea thats the way i do mine as well :p

Reactions: Geoff

JosPlays

Just being AWESOME
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
If I were you I should use some bullet points. So you never will be quiet on a live commentary.