Script writers, skit ideas, short film story makers etc. needed

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi, i'm a tv and film student at a college called Confetti which highly bases work on media related things such as film/tv, gaming and music. As a film+T.V student we are able to use high tech filming equipment and studios to create college work and our own work.

Me and a few friends took it upon ourselves to start working on our own productions to showcase whenever needed and to also grow a channel together which can become something big in the future time.

We're looking for any form of writers and/or people who enjoy the post production aspect of producing short films/skits etc. just to help us get down a few ideas or possibly work with us too in the future when our skills and growth become bigger.

Of course credit will be given and in the future when we start getting funding and getting paid then you will be paid corresponding to the amount the production makes.

For more information email here. gaysproductions@gmail.com

Jack Rackam

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Sounds interesting. I've always found production to be the most challenging element of making a video. I could probably write something for you, and have some experience with Premiere; do you have any previous work I could see?

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Sounds interesting. I've always found production to be the most challenging element of making a video. I could probably write something for you, and have some experience with Premiere; do you have any previous work I could see?
im actually currently in the production works of a short film coming out this year. Right at this very second i have nothing visual to show but i can most likely share pre production elements of the work im doing at the moment. through email though haha