Screen recording with high quality audio! Help!

Salman Ali

Reaction score
Hello everyone! So I am trying to make educational videos. I downloaded active presenter for my video editing. It also has a screen recording option.The main thing I want is to record screen along with my audio. But the audio quality is not good using the software.It removes noise but still the quality of audio is not fine. Right now I am just using hand free as a mic. But I am gonna buy Boya BY M1 MIC soon. Kindly tell me what to do for making my videos with high audio quality.Thanks

Attachments

Bruman

Well Known Pampaw
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
try using video pad, its not free but when it asks for a code you can just use ones from youtube videos. there are plenty of videos with activation codes and they work. It has the capability of screen recording and audio recording. OBS is also a free software that has a screen recorder and advanced audio settings!

fastoon

Reaction score
You can use video pad or OBS soft for screen recording. I used both of that soft during making some videos. Plus I use
Blue Yeti and Blue Radius II 4692 shockmount. I decided to buy it after reading review

Last edited: