Screen recording on quicktime

Should i do a tutorial, and post it onto youtube?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GloverPictures

I've Got It
Firstly you may already know, but i'll tell you anyway. If this is helpful, and anyone wants to have a detailed tutorial, i'll make sure i upload one on my channel.
Okay, if you'd like to record yourself whilst on your mac/pc doing whatever, you can do this through quicktime. As far as i'm concerned the recordings struggle with video, but aside from that you can record yourself doing stuff pretty good. Quicktime is free, pro is not! On quicktime once you've selected it, there will be its toolbar.(For mac) Go onto 'File', then 'New screen recording'. Its really that simple, the file itself will find its way into your default videos folder and you'll have that probably in mov format or avi.
My first tutorial post so, tell me what you think and if i am doing anything wrong:)

So you can record your desktop and browsing steam and stuff or have I got this totally wrong?

Yeah buddy, the feature ables you to record anything on your monitor browser etc, except they've nobbled it for recording film. So you can record anything, but something like recording a youtube video or a film your watching; I'm afraid you can't:( But it handles online games etc pretty well.

Thanks! Great tip... Shame I through the computer away, I may have sorta pressed the fry switch on the back think it was something else lol

Back