Screen Capture Software for low-end Laptop

Aldro

Please is there any good screen capture software for low-end laptops. I want to start making playthroughs for pc games but my laptop lags whenever i play minecraft and record at the same time.

My specs:
CPU - AMD E2 1800 / 1.7 GHz
RAM - 4GB
HDD - 80GB
Graphics Processor - AMD Radeon HD 7340

P.S. I've already tried Bandicam and I'm currently fiddling with Mirillis Action.

i wont recommended camstudio its not only outdated but no more updates have been added. It is reported to have virus and the link to the original file is long gone.

use MSI Afterburner you can record games with it but if you looking for screen size Monosnap.

Please is there any good screen capture software for low-end laptops. I want to start making playthroughs for pc games but my laptop lags whenever i play minecraft and record at the same time.

My specs:
CPU - AMD E2 1800 / 1.7 GHz
RAM - 4GB
HDD - 80GB
Graphics Processor - AMD Radeon HD 7340

P.S. I've already tried Bandicam and I'm currently fiddling with Mirillis Action.
For low end hardware you can try Fraps or OBS. I use OBS to stream, but I have lowered by screen resolution on 720p and the frame rate to 25 fps and this way I can stream from an 8 years old computer.
With Fraps I was able to catch higher frames and resolution. For serious recording without lag I still use that old computer, but I use a special recording technique, that I developed all by myself and it's not publicly available (I programmed it by myself, and it's ready for the public).

For low end hardware you can try Fraps or OBS. I use OBS to stream, but I have lowered by screen resolution on 720p and the frame rate to 25 fps and this way I can stream from an 8 years old computer.
With Fraps I was able to catch higher frames and resolution. For serious recording without lag I still use that old computer, but I use a special recording technique, that I developed all by myself and it's not publicly available (I programmed it by myself, and it's ready for the public).
Already tried OBS, my system can't even record the screen without lagging, gameplay is worse. and I heard Fraps is resource hungry.

Back