Short Film Science Video Contest

Saket Sekhsaria

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Hey Guys,
So i was just going through my daily facebook bit and came across an excellent opportunity, when i saw this science contest. It is about how something of the sci-fi world could or cannot work in the real world. I have since then researched and got solid info into the frame and now need help in the animation/ vlog/ any field. I cannot guarantee any pay unless i win the contest but the prizes range from $2000 to $250 and im willing to offer you upto half the cut (or maybe more) for the help. The catch though is that i want creative control and want the majority of the credit, although i will give you as much credit as i can (Just to make this stuff clear before we start). Anybody can help in any form, just comment below.
Thanking you in anticipation,
Saket
Edit : oops forgot to link you to the contest site. www (dot) usasciencefestival.org/2014-festival/2014-contests/kavli-video-contest-2013-2014 (dot) html

Last edited:

JTMulcahy

Actor
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Animator
I can't really get the link to work, but 1. What's the competition look like? 2. How long of a video does it need to be? 3. What ideas do you have in mind? Sounds like a fun project, but I can't really work on something suuuuper huge at the moment, if it's a short video I can help out though! :D

Saket Sekhsaria

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
I can't really get the link to work, but 1. What's the competition look like? 2. How long of a video does it need to be? 3. What ideas do you have in mind? Sounds like a fun project, but I can't really work on something suuuuper huge at the moment, if it's a short video I can help out though! :D
Im planning to do one on How super speed would work in real life. 2. Upto 90 seconds only. 3. I have found two pretty interesting theories which make it work but break it with horrible side effects.[DOUBLEPOST=1391533738,1391533643][/DOUBLEPOST]And yeah im doing this for fun so it would be loads of fun making it
[DOUBLEPOST=1391553159][/DOUBLEPOST]Anyone else Interested ? Still looking.