Other Science through art collaboration

Luscid

Hi, guys! We are a science related channel and we use art to communicate interesting topics in the field of psychology, philosophy, physics... We have posted our first video 1 month ago and our community is still small but we are searching for similar channels to collaborate with in the future :) Even if you channel is not directly related to science, feel free to write to us if you have interesting ideas for collaboration! Cheers17353589_1100950183383478_1217831381280920824_n.png

Hi

I have a youtube channel on tech, science, diy, invention and electronics.
I am really interested in science but havent had much of a chance to make a science related video yet.
A collaboration would be cool, but I dont have any ideas.
Contact me via youtube pm if you are interested.

Greetings
Max Power

I've got an interesting idea if you're into doing videos about Psychology. I run a Japanese History channel and something we could work on together is the psychological impact of a Menpo in battle. All societies have had them, but the Japanese Menpo is just my specialty as far as armored facemasks.
The Menpo, of course, was designed firstly to protect the face from arrows, spears, swords, and other 'killy' things. But they were often shaped to look like demons, monsters, deities, or virulent men with fancy mustaches.

One idea, at least if you're interested in a collaboration of some kind.

Hello; I run a psychology-focused channel on the phenomena of plurality. Plurality is the state of multiple identities coexisting in one mind. A video destroying common assumptions about this state of being seems to fit in perfectly with your channel! I've published research and papers on the subject myself, and would love to collaborate, especially by assisting with the research and scripting. Let me know what we can work out!

Hello; I run a psychology-focused channel on the phenomena of plurality. Plurality is the state of multiple identities coexisting in one mind. A video destroying common assumptions about this state of being seems to fit in perfectly with your channel! I've published research and papers on the subject myself, and would love to collaborate, especially by assisting with the research and scripting. Let me know what we can work out!
Hi! Sorry for not replying earlier but I've been really busy lately! I've watched a couple of your videos about a week ago and as a psychologist I find the topic interesting but I would need some time going through the scientific research on the topic. We have planned the topics of our videos till the end of summer but I would be interested in checking your research (you can send it to luscidchannel@gmail.com) and other articles on plurality. Cheers :)

Back