Meet Up/Gathering science colab uk

Reaction score
Hi Guys, i'm a UK Youtuber I am looking for other youtubers to do a colab on a science video
If your interested then id love to hear from you :) ideally i want to do the colab with someone with a fair bit of youtube experience by that's not essential :)

Ryan

Science Scenes

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I'd be down for some collabs but it would have to be a little bit from now as a.) I'm such a new and small youtuber I might as well not exist yet - so I'd like a little more experience under my belt, b.) I'm uber busy teaching, going to grad school, and raising two little ones.... so I'd have to wait another month or two. Hit me up with a message if you are interested.

Also, I'm across the pond from you, so it'd have to be a long distance collab.

Reaction score
Hi, unfortunately i need to have 50 posts before I can PM... sad times... (tho i think that is only to start a PM so i think if you PM me i could reply) anyway i would be down for doing a collab with you! i'll need to wait till the summer anyway due to exams coming up (im a physics and planetary science uni student) im guessing by across the pond you mean the USA? but im sure a long distance collab is possible :)

ConCharacters

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey! m from the UK and up for some science!
I have a lot of Youtube experience but I'm not fantastically known. What is it exactly that you are looking at doing?

Reactions: Science Scenes
Reaction score
Hi @ConCharacters awesome! as i say anything will be over the summer... and I'm not 100% sure as to what exactly as i thought that would vary on the style / location of the fellow collaborator but maybe some sort of larger experiment. Maybe something along the lines of looking how the old national survey used triangulation to measure the height of mountains. or something that can easily involve two people. im pretty open :) just wondering what part of the country your from? I'm in mid wales during the holidays and in Leicester during term times...

ConCharacters

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
@Ryan Bradley-Evans I would love to get involved. I'm London based but I have roots in Cardiff and go back there a lot.
So yeah I don't mind doing a bit of traveling I suppose nearer to when you want to get something done lemmie know and we can talk it through!
I suppose though I may have to give you my email address or something though.

Maple Mon

Reaction score
Hmm sounds interesting, I live in the south of England btw and I feel this would be fun. Is this a virtual collab or a real life meet up collab. Check out my channel and see what ya think and I'll return the favour!

Reaction score
@ConCharacters cool! I don't know what the rules are as regards giving out email addresses on here, but my email is on my channel about page if you send me a quick message on that then i should have yours :) @Maple Mon your channel link isn't working? ideally it would be a real life meet up collab although im open to ideas :)

Hana

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Omg! How did I miss this post. Sorry for being late but I'm looking to collab with science/education based channels. I'm an Electrical and Electronic Engineer from London. I'm here... forever :/ Goodness sake, I hardly leave the city!

Hoping to get find a good video idea to collab with in the summer. The cold and rain is refusing to go!

KiteVisionary

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Omg! How did I miss this post. Sorry for being late but I'm looking to collab with science/education based channels. I'm an Electrical and Electronic Engineer from London. I'm here... forever :/ Goodness sake, I hardly leave the city!

Hoping to get find a good video idea to collab with in the summer. The cold and rain is refusing to go!
Hi there, my channel isn't really science or education based but I love try out new things and like you I am in London and unable to go.

It would be cool to collaborate with you. Had a look at your channel, quite interesting to watch in my opinion, keep it up.

I look forward to hearing from you