School Work and Youtube

Chalsey

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Designer
for anyone who is still in school does your work get in the way with your uploading on your channel cause my does all the time and i can usually get around it but sometimes its just to much

VoltageDSG

You will not win, for I will not lose.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer
Right now, I'm a Junior in High School. Honestly, most of my teachers never send home any schoolwork, but when they do they're pretty big projects. When I get into 1st period, if I haven't done any of my homework, I usually get it done in there. My 1st period is pretty much a "do nothing and pass class", so it's pretty easy on me. Finally, when I drive home, my computer is sitting in my room calling out to me "Voooooltaaaaage, come upload some youtube videos.....Vooooooooooltaaaaaaage. Get your lazy a** up and entertain these people!"

Haha, all joking aside, school usually doesn't get in the way of my uploading. Now when I finally go to college, it's going to be a whole different story.

ghostlyrich

Vagaterian
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
just plan out your days and project. Treat youtube as a hobby. Look at ray william johnson he just announced he is only filming =3 1 a week for now on instead of twice so can do other jobs and projects

SamaJaffa

Just some E[PIC]nglish guy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Yeah school work does get in the way of YouTube so that's why I don't upload much (twice a week) so it isn't that much of a hassle for me

minecraftbadman

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
my work sometimes gets in the way but i devoted to make my youtube big so i make time for it :)

RikPLastik

I've Got It
Reaction score
I know the problem, well I guess you have to try to combine them!
I'm re-doing my year now so school isn't really in the way ;)