School vs Youtube (what do I do?)

Its Ryan

Youtuber?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys school is starting tom for me and I am very nervous. My videos take such a long time to do and I don't know what to do when school is in the way.
What should I do?

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What I'm planning on doing is recording a day I have no extra curriculars, editing another day I also don't have extra curriculars and post it whenever I can. An alternative to that if you have too much homework for that is to try and do everything over the weekends then posting during the week. I hope this helps, but honestly I'm stumped with the same problem.

Reactions: Its Ryan

Its Ryan

Youtuber?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
What I'm planning on doing is recording a day I have no extra curriculars, editing another day I also don't have extra curriculars and post it whenever I can. An alternative to that if you have too much homework for that is to try and do everything over the weekends then posting during the week. I hope this helps, but honestly I'm stumped with the same problem.
Thanks so much bro!! This helped a ton man!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys school is starting tom for me and I am very nervous. My videos take such a long time to do and I don't know what to do when school is in the way.
What should I do?
Hey there. Not sure what kind of content you make, but think with school daily uploads are more difficult unless you do something like let's plays and can batch record 10 minute episodes at weekends etc. I'd say balancing YouTube and real life key is organisation and planning - try and get a few ideas put together and work steadily through them. Try and do something towards your video every day even if it's only an hour or two and it'll build up so you don't have to do everything at the weekends. It is a lot of work but it is worth it and something I regret not doing when I was back in school. Good luck :)

Its Ryan

Youtuber?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey there. Not sure what kind of content you make, but think with school daily uploads are more difficult unless you do something like let's plays and can batch record 10 minute episodes at weekends etc. I'd say balancing YouTube and real life key is organisation and planning - try and get a few ideas put together and work steadily through them. Try and do something towards your video every day even if it's only an hour or two and it'll build up so you don't have to do everything at the weekends. It is a lot of work but it is worth it and something I regret not doing when I was back in school. Good luck :)
Thanks for the advice bro!! It means a lot. I make like funny moment videos which take like super long. It usually takes me like 5 hours to make on video. If you look at my content you will understand. But really thanks for the advice!

mrarauzz

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Unless you are making enough money on YT to where you feel comfortable, you should never focus more on YT. School is infinitely more important.

Reactions: TaxOwlbear

Its Ryan

Youtuber?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Unless you are making enough money on YT to where you feel comfortable, you should never focus more on YT. School is infinitely more important.
yea but it is my dream to become a youtuber. I love this website and i feel that happiness is the most important thing. And happiness is the thing you should focus on so i really don't think that focusing on school is the right choice. Yes it may sound stupid and yes it may be risky, but i would do anything for happiness which for me is youtube. So school comes no where near the importance of youtube, but school is something that I must do. So this is why i am stressing out on how i can post videos.

TaxOwlbear

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Agreed. Don't neglect your education for that.

KidsCorner

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
yea but it is my dream to become a youtuber. I love this website and i feel that happiness is the most important thing. And happiness is the thing you should focus on so i really don't think that focusing on school is the right choice. Yes it may sound stupid and yes it may be risky, but i would do anything for happiness which for me is youtube. So school comes no where near the importance of youtube, but school is something that I must do. So this is why i am stressing out on how i can post videos.
Chase your dream but first finish a proper education. The chance you can do youtube the rest of your life is extremely small. You don't want to fry hamburgers in a few years while studying in the evening again to get a better job... Not that frying hamburgers is a bad job, but if you're capable to do more you should do it.