Not open for further replies.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Pruning completed 05/09/2014 00:35 GMT.

Hey everyone,

We have scheduled a PM pruning for Friday the 5th of September. This thread is to give you some notice to give you a chance to save any important data within your PMs. The pruning will erase all private messages from your accounts, we plan on doing this every 2 years from the first one to ensure really old pms are not still in the database in years to come sitting idly.

We will have a dismissable notice displaying until the 5th when the pruning takes place but please ensure you have any you want backed up before the 5th. When sending any PMs on the 5th please keep a backup of them as they may end up deleted during the pruning.

Once complete I will post an update within this thread to notify everyone it has completed.

If you have any PMs you wish to keep please make sure to copy and paste them or screenshot them for future reference.

Thank you.

Last edited:

konisbored

YTtalk's Anti-Boredom Youtuber
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I saw this, then realised it doesn't affect me because I had never used (or noticed) the Conversation PM feature.
I...I'm a failure. I have not fully devoted myself to YTtalk. :crying:

Reactions: Crown and Michael

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I saw this, then realised it doesn't affect me because I had never used (or noticed) the Conversation PM feature.
I...I'm a failure. I have not fully devoted myself to YTtalk. :crying:
Haha someone send this guy a PM :p sadly it would be erased too lol

Status
Not open for further replies.