Scary YouTube channel

BrettTaylorYT

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
i want to have a channel that’s a little scary, a little creepy, a little mysterious. Something that touches into paranormal and the likes. My only problem is I have no idea how to even begin this. I’m really interested in this stuff but I’m a broke college student so I don’t have the money nor time to shell out for expensive equipment and long ghost hunting sessions. Anybody have any experience tackling this sort of genre? Or any tips on how to begin? (I already have 1 video in this genre where I do a crystal cleansing. And I’m planning on posting a video soon about a trip to a creepy antique store)

aliceromy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
you could always find urban legends and ghost stories and retell them on your channel (insert photos, clips, article screenshots etc to make it more interesting), those kinds of videos are quite popular and don't cost anything.
or just pick an interesting subject like a type of paranormal creature from another culture and just talk about it. or your favourite creepy films, books, music!

BrettTaylorYT

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
you could always find urban legends and ghost stories and retell them on your channel (insert photos, clips, article screenshots etc to make it more interesting), those kinds of videos are quite popular and don't cost anything.
I was thinking about that and that’s true they don’t cost anything which is super nice! I’ve recently been looking into creepy legends or stories online and have been planning out videos around those. I really want my channel to not be like everybodies else’s but you’re right that might be a really good place to start.
or your favourite creepy films, books, music!
I like this idea too because it makes everything more personal and would help set me aside from the others!

Thank you!

Reactions: aliceromy

ParaGirlHauntedDiary

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
I began by telling stories of my true paranormal experiences, then going to haunted locations and documenting what is called an EVP (Which means capturing voices of the supposed dead)

Then I started narrating other people's experiences x Good luck