ScaleLab (MCN) Issue

David Reilly

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Hello,

I have been with ScaleLab for a few months, but this month they have still not paid me. I emailed them and they told me there was an issue with my PayPal account. I contacted PayPal and they got back to me telling me there is nothing wrong with my PayPal account.

I updated ScaleLab and told me "I will forward this to our finance department!"

That was the 2nd of December and today is the 7th.

Not sure what to do. Any advice?

Reactions: Crown

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Hello,

I have been with ScaleLab for a few months, but this month they have still not paid me. I emailed them and they told me there was an issue with my PayPal account. I contacted PayPal and they got back to me telling me there is nothing wrong with my PayPal account.

I updated ScaleLab and told me "I will forward this to our finance department!"

That was the 2nd of December and today is the 7th.

Not sure what to do. Any advice?

lol oh dear, you're not having much luck with MCNs are you ? ^^

I hope you get it sorted out. :)

Reactions: David Reilly

David Reilly

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
lol oh dear, you're not having much luck with MCNs are you ? ^^

I hope you get is sorted out. :)
Thanks, I have kept all the necessary screenshots. Just waiting to hear back from them.

David Reilly

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Did you go through a Partner Manager or directly with Scale Lab?
Directly with Scale Lab Jonathan.

This was the last email I got from them yesterday. It does include a screenshot of my email address and that it failed. I ask PayPal to check and they told me my account is fine. Someone else paid me by PayPal and had no issues. Email was from yesterday (7th).

"Our accounting team received an error message when trying to deposit your balance into your account. I've attached a screenshot of that failed payment log.

I'll have our accounting team try resending that balance right now.

We appreciate the patience!"[DOUBLEPOST=1481285919,1481218731][/DOUBLEPOST]Update I was finally paid yesterday (8th). I don't know why they waited a full 8 days to try again. Oh, well. Maybe I'm becoming paranoid because of my last MCN (Creative Nation). If Google and YouTube would address click bombing maybe I would be a lot happier with no MCN.

Thank you YTtalk for allowing me a platform to speak.