Gaming Sartavoiden - A HermitCraft styled server - Looking for collaborators

Kymeowma

Reaction score
Sartavoiden is looking for new members! This is a server that is based on HermitCraft and what they've created, (I didn't realize HermitCraft was a thing until after I started advertising), in that we'll all join an empty world, pick our area(s) and start building according to..well, we can decide that when we get enough members.

The plan is to have these members record/document their progress through the "Season", if you've seen HermitCraft on Youtube, you've got the idea already. I thought it would be a great way to maybe get a small number of Youtubers, some more views/subs. And have fun while doing it. Pranks are encouraged! :p

We will just be running XISuma's Vanilla Tweaks Datapack and you can use whatever Resourcepack you wish.

Requirements are pretty simple:

Be 18 or older
List your timezone/country, diversity is great!
Any amount of subs are fine

Streaming or Uploading videos, it's up to you, I'd like to have a weekend event every now and again when we all take turns streaming.

Make sure you're actually interested when applying, so we don't waste each other's time. that's why I upped the age limit, it's easier for everyone.

Last edited:

HazzManBlamLOL

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey I'm pretty interested in taking part as I'm getting back into YouTube again I really wanna do some Minecraft content for my channel. I'm 20 soon to be 21 and I'm from the UK my subs count is I believe 94. If you need my Discord my Discord name is HazzMan4E#4130

Kymeowma

Reaction score
Edit: Made some changes to the main post

Last edited:

Jonzmemes

Reaction score
Website
m.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian, Gamer, Other
I've got 160 subs and upload consistently sadly I'm only 15 but I'm not immature. UK based.
If u want to contact me my discord is: jonzmemes#5144
And my twitter is: jonzmemes