Samurai History Q&A Video(s)

Dickjutsu

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
So we've recently moved from our parent channel to our own channel and are working on rebuilding our subscriber base. An idea passed around was doing some Q&A type videos, possibly on both channels and linking from the (slightly) larger channel to the new channel by giving a preview of some questions not used in the main channel's and directing viewers to the other channel to see the answers.

My channel's focus is on Japanese History and Culture (particularly the culture of Japanese antiquity).

We do monthly anecdotes of people, places, and/or events, but with the new channel we're hoping to put out some new videos in addition to our monthly anecdotes.

If I use one (or more) of your questions, I'll link to you in the video(s) your question was used in – of course.

Even better, if you want to film yourself asking the question, I'm open to putting you in one of the question videos. If you would like to do this, I do ask that you propose the question first before recording it as I'd hate for you to make a nice video only for me not to use your question. :(

Being a fellow YouTuber I know that you've got enough on your plate just trying to make stuff for your own channel, much less making videos that may not get used.

So...any questions about Japan, preferably circa 800-1800?

Bombard me with questions, 'cause I honestly love teaching this stuff. Or just ask me to explain something about Japan that you've been curious about, I really don't care. Did I mention I love Japanese History? =D

Thanks, folks!

~Rich

Dickjutsu

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
How do they make katanas?
A tried and true staple of samurai inquisitiveness! That'll be my first Q/A video, then I think. I'll link to your Japanese coffee video when I put it up, too.

Anyone else have any Japanese curiosities?

Reactions: javacentral

Dickjutsu

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Sorry it took so long to get the video up, I had a backlog to get out before it. (Links in my signature)

Anyone else who has Japanese History Questions, I'd love to hear them and feature your questions in my videos.