Gaming Saints Row 4 Partner Needed (PC)

icanglqueen

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
I picked up a copy of Saints Row 4 the other day. I played through a bit of it on my own, but I think this game really does work better when two people are commenting on it, as the game is just crazy!

Anyone interested in joining me should know I don't have like any subs yet. My channel is a few months old and has picked up 7 subs, so anyone looking for a partner with a higher sub count need not apply. If you're still interested, my steam id is IceAngelQueen.

Zesty Udders

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Gamer
omg i would be so down but I'm broke at the moment so no saints row 4 for now. But if you want to do any kind of co op for any other older game (I do have saints row the third) or in the future with new releases when my wallet isn't so empty I would love to.

icanglqueen

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
Don't know if you still have it but some buddies and I plan on doing Dead Island 1, and I have Riptide. As for Saints Row, I have 2 and 3, and I do plan on doing let's plays of them.

Zesty Udders

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Gamer
yea I have the first dead island, don't have riptide yet but I'm sure I'll get to it before Dying Light comes out. I have a ton of pc games on steam.

JollyDangerous

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian
Aww man Im doing a walkthrough of it on my channel and Im almost finished with the game. I want to help out so bad because my channel is new and I have just got 6 subs. To bad mine is on ps3... :(

Bluebear

Loving Bear
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I would but ur dodgy ;P hahaha Im just joing LOVE u hun :D! <3 :) I'll look into getting the game :3 <3 xxx

Kate (Caitlin)

I make videos on the internet...I guess?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Ranter, Gamer, Commentator
I got it on PC not that long ago but I'm already playing through the game with 3 different people ._.

JosPlays

Just being AWESOME
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I do have Saints Row 4 on PC, but I don't do commentary or talk.