Ryan ToysReview’s TV show scheduled to start in April

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru

Nickelodeon is set to premiere Ryan’s Mystery Playdate, a preschool-aimed series starring seven-year-old YouTube luminary Ryan ToysReview, whose unboxing channel has soared to unprecedented heights with 19 million subscribers and an average of 1 billion monthly views.

The live-action series, created and produced by Ryan’s studio partner, Pocket.watch, will premiere on April 19 at 12:30. The premiere is titled Ryan’s Kickin’ Playdate/Ryan’s Viral Playdate, and will see the unboxing phenom take on pancake-stacking, frog-catching, and whoopee cushion-deflating challenges. A total of 20 episodes will follow Ryan as he tackles various physical challenges and attempts to solve mystery box puzzles to reveal the identity of his playdates.

Ryan’s Mystery Playdate will co-star Ryan’s parents, and will also feature appearances by proprietary animated characters, including Gus The Gummy Gator and Combo Panda. Nickelodeon says the series “encourages physical play, models positive family relationships and features a creative problem-solving curriculum.”

Full story and source: https://www.tubefilter.com/2019/03/27/ryan-toysreview-nickelodeon-series-april-19/

Congratulations to YTtalker, @Ryan ToysReview on his / their success. 1 billion monthly views is mindblowing. Incredible !

Reactions: KatyAdelson

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
That's amazing! I hope it goes well! :)

Seeing so much success like that makes it interesting for me to think that we both started posting videos on YouTube around the same time... :eek: Their channel really shows just how far YouTube can take someone in a fairly short period of time! :eek:

Reactions: Crown