Rush of DISLIKES?

Meghan Alex

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm sure everyone had experienced dislikes, but honestly, this is going a bit far. Every single one of my videos were overpowered by dislikes to like ratios. I understand, people don't like a video, that's completely fine. But I've never received a negative comment or reply. What am I doing wrong? If you dislike something, wouldn't you want to say why you don't like it? Literally even a comment swearing at me and calling me names is better than the feedback I'm getting right now. Before the last couple days, I've had MANY more dislikes than usual. Usually, I get 1-2, per video. This sudden increase has me self conscious and thrown out of balance. Anybody else experience this? Advice?

RiffRaff

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian
Maybe someone has created a few accounts to lambaste you? Have you posted your videos anywhere different, reddit etc?

MintApocalypse

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Honestly it sounds like someone got a bunch of their friends to dislike your videos for some reason maybe? The best thing you can do really is just keep making videos. The more videos you make the more you'll improve too, so if no one is giving you any constructive criticism just pick one small thing to improve on for yourself in your next video. Just keep pushing forward :)

Meghan Alex

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Maybe someone has created a few accounts to lambaste you? Have you posted your videos anywhere different, reddit etc?
I always post on my personal facebook, but that's it. I'm in two dead facebook groups I sometimes post in, not recently though. That's what's completing scaring me. I won't use reddit because I fear the negative feedback. I mean, negative feedback is one thing, I can handle it. But just dislikes for no reason? Uhg.