Running out of things to talk about

Ashley_MarieXO

Hello everyone, I have been into vlogging more on my channel (i'm a family channel with a sprinkle of beauty videos) and I'm having trouble finding things to talk about while i'm vlogging through out the day. Sure, I talk about my day and what i'm doing but then my mind just goes blank and I can't think of anything else to say. Any advice for "conversation starters" for vlogs? Thanks!

Hi Ashley, I watched some of your vlogs and they were pretty entertaining. Talking about your day and what you're interested in is always a good one. If you ever have anything to vent about, rant about them in-front of your camera. Most people find them interesting anyways

Hi Ashley, I watched some of your vlogs and they were pretty entertaining. Talking about your day and what you're interested in is always a good one. If you ever have anything to vent about, rant about them in-front of your camera. Most people find them interesting anyways
Thanks!

I haven't watched any of yours yet so I don't know what you have done already but:

Try doing ones about the problems you have solved and challenges you have over come.

One of the big issues around here is food. Not sure what to fix for dinner, etc. Maybe make more in depth videos like your food menu - do you have a schedule for meals / how to make your favs.

Hope this helps.

Back