Running into a little problem

Aïcha

Reaction score
Hey guys, I am youtuber, you can say somewhat not new(4months) It's been quite hard for me to increase the number of my viewers/subs I've no clue as to why ...Can ye please help me out a bit and give me feedback on what to improve and things like that? Many thanks in advance
YouTube channel : justee_une_fillee

coliwob

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hey, I checked out your channel and I think that considering how often you post you are doing really well. I mean, there are gaming channels that post every day and have 20 or something subs after 4 months. So I don't think you need to beat yourself up over this.

Your videos are nice too, so I think you will grow faster if you make more.

Good luck.

Aïcha

Reaction score
Hey, I checked out your channel and I think that considering how often you post you are doing really well. I mean, there are gaming channels that post every day and have 20 or something subs after 4 months. So I don't think you need to beat yourself up over this.

Your videos are nice too, so I think you will grow faster if you make more.

Good luck.
Okay, thanks for the reply , I am going to try my best posting more but because of the year I am in at school I find myself having no time left at all...BUT I SHALL TRY REALLY HARD ☺ hopefully with this it will help me a bit more...again thank you!

Reactions: coliwob