Rumble Vs Youtube

PartAndroid

Bad Jokes... Really...
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
So this forum advertises Rumble, out of curiosity I clicked it and rumble is telling me it distributes to 1 billion people and can offer better money... It looks almost took good to be true...

So why isn't everyone on Rumble right now?

Shane

YouTube Network Addict
Reaction score
They are not looking to be a YouTube, their actual video upload/ hosting side is more a shell/ front for what is a licensing company like Jukin Media or Viral Spiral.

They look for videos they think have the potential to go viral and they try to get news outlets and such to buy it for more than they paid for it.
It's not meant for a channel with 200 minecraft videos, it's meant for a person with 1 say cat video that has a chance of blowing up.

Adam_Fitz

Dog Crazy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I don't think I'll ever partner until it becomes necessary, and I don't even know when that is :D

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
So this forum advertises Rumble, out of curiosity I clicked it and rumble is telling me it distributes to 1 billion people and can offer better money... It looks almost took good to be true...

So why isn't everyone on Rumble right now?
I use Rumble... They have multiple payment and licensing options, you just have to make sure it's ok to use if you are with a network. Their profit share option is a bit weird and takes forever to calculate since they have to wait on all of their partners to report to them, but besides that the site is great. Just read the fine print next to all the licensing options, I had a friend do exclusive licensing with a video, so this means they no longer own their own video. I never choose that option so I still retain the rights to them.

Just be aware that if your videos make the front page of Rumble, scavengers will copy it and upload to Youtube. I see them steal videos from Rumble, Break, etc. Most of the time the copies don't get many views and the channels get shut down. I've seen other people panic when they saw 8 copies of their video all with the same description suddenly show up on Youtube with the same exact description and title, but these channels don't last long. I'm not sure how they can even sneak by onto Youtube when 8 videos have the EXACT same video, audio, and description.[DOUBLEPOST=1408466679,1408466572][/DOUBLEPOST]
I don't think I'll ever partner until it becomes necessary, and I don't even know when that is :D
I forgot they added the Youtube option. I haven't uploaded much lately because I'm waiting for the Profit Share stats to come back so I know what option is better. I'm still a bit unclear on how the Youtube option works. I have mostly used non-exclusive licensing so I still own the rights to my videos.[DOUBLEPOST=1408466727][/DOUBLEPOST]
They are not looking to be a YouTube, their actual video upload/ hosting side is more a shell/ front for what is a licensing company like Jukin Media or Viral Spiral.

They look for videos they think have the potential to go viral and they try to get news outlets and such to buy it for more than they paid for it.
It's not meant for a channel with 200 minecraft videos, it's meant for a person with 1 say cat video that has a chance of blowing up.
Dog videos are popular too which is why I like Rumble....

JamesWronaVlogs

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I'm definitely gonna have to look into Rumble. Not to become a content creator but just to watch and stuff. This is the first I've heard of it.

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other

They actually do have a gaming channel. I don't watch those videos though so I've never looked at what's in there.

Whatwillhappenif?

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I never heard of Rumble. :unsure:
I went to the zoo last week and in zoo the orangutan puts her fingers into her nose and the what you guess? She put those fingers into her mouth and tastes it and seems she like it. I record all the story which is about 15 seconds.
Now any suggestion?

PressRecord

Daily Vlogs on a Daily Basis!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I use Rumble... They have multiple payment and licensing options, you just have to make sure it's ok to use if you are with a network. Their profit share option is a bit weird and takes forever to calculate since they have to wait on all of their partners to report to them, but besides that the site is great. Just read the fine print next to all the licensing options, I had a friend do exclusive licensing with a video, so this means they no longer own their own video. I never choose that option so I still retain the rights to them.
About how long does it normally take in order to calculate the earnings?

Throughout my "sold" videos I've generated roughly 150,000 views on Rumble.
However my earnings says I've earned 5 cents.

This was over 10 weeks ago that they were "sold" =X

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
About how long does it normally take in order to calculate the earnings?

Throughout my "sold" videos I've generated roughly 150,000 views on Rumble.
However my earnings says I've earned 5 cents.

This was over 10 weeks ago that they were "sold" =X
For profit share? Mine took forever, I got a random payment last week 8 months after I tried my first two profit share videos. The analytics aren't like Youtube either, so I can't tell which one earned what. They are supposed to improving all of that. For now I've slowed down a bit until I can figure out what method is better. Non-exclusive payments are really fast from my experience.[DOUBLEPOST=1408480182,1408480030][/DOUBLEPOST]
I never heard of Rumble. :unsure:
I went to the zoo last week and in zoo the orangutan puts her fingers into her nose and the what you guess? She put those fingers into her mouth and tastes it and seems she like it. I record all the story which is about 15 seconds.
Now any suggestion?
I upload to Youtube first so when people steal all the Rumble videos and put them up on Youtube, I have proof that I had the original. I would not choose exclusive or you will no longer have rights to your own video. Try non-exclusive first.

Reactions: markkaz