Rumble Vs Youtube

Technomania

its over 9000!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I've made a lot more this year from Rumble than Youtube.... You just have to have the right kind of video, they don't flood the viral page with everything that comes through.
i knew someone will reply saying how wonderful rumble is well take a closer look.

1. It requires exclusive content. That’s a really bad idea if you’re trying to compete with a market leader that doesn’t require exclusive content.

2. It takes about 3-4 months before they provide analytics to creators (YouTube analytics are instant, and payment is monthly).

3. 60% of revenue (now that’s decent, but 60% of nothing is nothing).

4. No guarantee of views because there’s a limited audience using Rumble (although maybe some of its partners have an audience, and they’ll pull an intermediary approach- they claim some big partners like Yahoo!). Rumble’s CEO says they’re doing 100M streams.

5. No apparent advertisers using the site. They could theoretically solve this by letting their partners sell the inventory, but that would change CPM income … creating a Rumble advertising salesforce would take many months or years).

6. There are better websites than rumble and they include, clipcanvas, Pond5, Istockvideo, and youtube the king of videos.

so no, rumble is horrible and your lack of knowledge is the very reason rumble is selling your videos.

rumble

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
I will address most of your points, in-line.

i knew someone will reply saying how wonderful rumble is well take a closer look.

1. It requires exclusive content. That’s a really bad idea if you’re trying to compete with a market leader that doesn’t require exclusive content.
There are two options, non-exclusive and exclusive. Read here: https://rumble.com/s/licensing-comparison.html

2. It takes about 3-4 months before they provide analytics to creators (YouTube analytics are instant, and payment is monthly).
We manage videos on YouTube as well. YouTube stats funnel into Rumble's dashboard, and we promote your video on our own channels for additional income. Most other video partners can take up to 90 days.

3. 60% of revenue (now that’s decent, but 60% of nothing is nothing).
We provide 60% off YouTube and 90% on YouTube. People that get videos approved, would definitely argue with your statement saying "60% of nothing", in fact, its more than YouTube in most cases by a wide margin.

4. No guarantee of views because there’s a limited audience using Rumble (although maybe some of its partners have an audience, and they’ll pull an intermediary approach- they claim some big partners like Yahoo!). Rumble’s CEO says they’re doing 100M streams.
You can see how many views we drive to videos by looking at the trending videos on the front page of Rumble.com, it's significant.

5. No apparent advertisers using the site. They could theoretically solve this by letting their partners sell the inventory, but that would change CPM income … creating a Rumble advertising salesforce would take many months or years).
Our focus is taking good content onto the right channels around the web, in order to maximize revenue for the video creator. We haven't started monetizing Rumble.com "yet".
/QUOTE]
In order to keep things at the highest standard for qualified video, we do not approve every single video that's uploaded. We only approve videos that objectively measure well with our technology. You can read more here: http://story.rumble.com/rumble-rank/

AndrewProductionsTV

Director | FilmMaker | Ranter
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
To those of you doubting rumble... Joining them is probably one of the best decisions I've ever made. Believe it or not one of my videos I uploaded there was featured on the front page of msn! As well as got popular on yahoo & AOL. I got paid more from that one rumble video than i've earned on all my YouTube videos combined. The video was of me taking a selfie a day for a year.

Reactions: rumble

AraTheCoach

Reaction score
Please ignore anyone commenting on this thread that hasn't actually used Rumble. No they dont accept everything, for good reason, but their service is incredible and it does yield a better return than YouTube.

I've only sold 4 or 5 videos on there and only negative thing I've found is the transparency of exactly how they decide on the figure they pay for a piece of content.

Adam_Fitz

Dog Crazy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
nevermind this isnt the food thread i thought i was replying tooo...... ehm
heres a dog

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Please ignore anyone commenting on this thread that hasn't actually used Rumble. No they dont accept everything, for good reason, but their service is incredible and it does yield a better return than YouTube.

I've only sold 4 or 5 videos on there and only negative thing I've found is the transparency of exactly how they decide on the figure they pay for a piece of content.
I've sold a bunch of videos. You are right, they don't normally tell you upfront most of the time, but I have made good money on that site. I know a girl who has dogs and cats that is making a GRIP using their video management option. I can't use that option since I'm partnered with Fullscreen, but she said she likes it.