Rumble Vs Youtube

PressRecord

Daily Vlogs on a Daily Basis!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
For profit share? Mine took forever, I got a random payment last week 8 months after I tried my first two profit share videos. The analytics aren't like Youtube either, so I can't tell which one earned what. They are supposed to improving all of that. For now I've slowed down a bit until I can figure out what method is better. Non-exclusive payments are really fast from my experience.[DOUBLEPOST=1408480182,1408480030][/DOUBLEPOST]
I upload to Youtube first so when people steal all the Rumble videos and put them up on Youtube, I have proof that I had the original. I would not choose exclusive or you will no longer have rights to your own video. Try non-exclusive first.
It's been quite some time, but I believe it was profit sharing.
Although I only made 5 cents it does show what video earned that 5 cents. Maybe they already updated it?

TheSuperFunArt

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
oh gosh... i havent heard about rumble before!!!! i feel so behind!

PartAndroid

Bad Jokes... Really...
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Yeah I'm thinking by what I've heard on this thread, I'd rather work at Youtube, it seems more sustainable.

If Rumble is for making videos go viral, then I'm colossally uninterested... When I went onto the site I didn't really like the look of it anyway. I think I could only really trust youtube, especially if people could copy from Rumble and stick it onto youtube...

But if it has dog videos then I may watch them... Cos dogs are awesome...

rumble

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Just so everyone is informed, anyone who copies videos from Rumble onto YouTube are now claimed via Content ID and the earnings are put into the original creators account on Rumble.com. So in a weird way, the copying could benefit the creator. This is new since our partnership with Google was established recently.

Also, viral is less than 40%. Other categories of content are becoming much more important recently.[DOUBLEPOST=1408506376,1408504665][/DOUBLEPOST]
They are not looking to be a YouTube, their actual video upload/ hosting side is more a shell/ front for what is a licensing company like Jukin Media or Viral Spiral.

They look for videos they think have the potential to go viral and they try to get news outlets and such to buy it for more than they paid for it.
It's not meant for a channel with 200 minecraft videos, it's meant for a person with 1 say cat video that has a chance of blowing up.
Viral is a large component, but not everything. We look for impactful video, regardless of category.

Our competitors manage videos on YouTube primarily (some with focus on one-hits, some with focus on channels). While we do the same, our benefit really helps you off YouTube as well (AOL, Yahoo, MSN, XBOX, etc). No other parties have our off YouTube reach. Our dashboard breaks down where the views are happening across the Web (it's a work in progress) but we want to be the central platform to manage videos for creators (YouTube and everywhere else).

Reactions: Noobzilla

PartAndroid

Bad Jokes... Really...
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
So theoretically, you could post up a video on Rumble, to promote your youtube channel?

WolfWraith

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Rumble doesn't seem like a platform that's overly used too much by anyone other than content creators and I prefer to keep things in 1 location if I can, so I'm not going to expand to other sites. I also can't really utilise their financial advantages anyways both for copyright reasons and lack of community/supporters. I'd prefer to concentrate on building a community of supporters first and that takes enough work as it is on YouTube.

rumble

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
So theoretically, you could post up a video on Rumble, to promote your youtube channel?
Absolutely! What ends up happening is that your video becomes so popular on major web sites like Buzzfeed, AOL, Yahoo, etc, that your video on YouTube grows exponentially as well. Remember, YouTube is only 22% of all video streams, 78% of the market is lurking elsewhere.[DOUBLEPOST=1408545108,1408545009][/DOUBLEPOST]
Rumble doesn't seem like a platform that's overly used too much by anyone other than content creators and I prefer to keep things in 1 location if I can, so I'm not going to expand to other sites. I also can't really utilise their financial advantages anyways both for copyright reasons and lack of community/supporters. I'd prefer to concentrate on building a community of supporters first and that takes enough work as it is on YouTube.
This is the entire point of Rumble. A single, central platform that helps you manages on YouTube and everywhere else. I will admit, we are young and our features still have a long way to go. But in terms of managing your YouTube videos or channel, we offer 90% (much higher than Fullscreen etc) and our off site promotion is the best on the web.

Granted, we do not accept all videos... YET. So this only works for the top videos, for now.

Technomania

its over 9000!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Absolutely! What ends up happening is that your video becomes so popular on major web sites like Buzzfeed, AOL, Yahoo, etc, that your video on YouTube grows exponentially as well. Remember, YouTube is only 22% of all video streams, 78% of the market is lurking elsewhere.[DOUBLEPOST=1408545108,1408545009][/DOUBLEPOST]

This is the entire point of Rumble. A single, central platform that helps you manages on YouTube and everywhere else. I will admit, we are young and our features still have a long way to go. But in terms of managing your YouTube videos or channel, we offer 90% (much higher than Fullscreen etc) and our off site promotion is the best on the web.

Granted, we do not accept all videos... YET. So this only works for the top videos, for now.
ya, i been working on a video for a week and everything is 100% original but rejected for no good reason. if you guys are only after money than rumble wont be a good place to do anything.

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
ya, i been working on a video for a week and everything is 100% original but rejected for no good reason. if you guys are only after money than rumble wont be a good place to do anything.
I've made a lot more this year from Rumble than Youtube.... You just have to have the right kind of video, they don't flood the viral page with everything that comes through.